What more do people want?

Love the notion that Chansiri can just walk away lol

It's a football club, a proper business, to which he is the sole owner.

He won't walk away, but he could lose interest, like several other rich owners have done

I gave ITFC as an example earlier 

all three of my kids first game too mate. The only game the wife ever went too was a cup game when ndumbu nsungu was with us. I remember him warming up as a sub with a huge smile on his face.

Wife said he must be the happiest substitute in the world look he never stops smiling

When I mentioned how much he was probably getting payed her reply was wow no wonder he's smiling.

all three of my kids first game too mate. The only game the wife ever went too was a cup game when ndumbu nsungu was with us. I remember him warming up as a sub with a huge smile on his face.

Wife said he must be the happiest substitute in the world look he never stops smiling

When I mentioned how much he was probably getting payed her reply was wow no wonder he's smiling.

Nice to hear mate. The kids are the future after all. I get to most home games and used to take My wife and daughter regularly. I now have a son and simply cannot afford for us all to go regularly. However at the Charlton game there will be four of us rather than one. I'm sure there are many others doing the same

Nice to hear mate. The kids are the future after all. I get to most home games and used to take My wife and daughter regularly. I now have a son and simply cannot afford for us all to go regularly. However at the Charlton game there will be four of us rather than one. I'm sure there are many others doing the same

Glad to hear for you too mate it's nice to get everyone there.

Thing is I'm not sure how many people without kids will take this up but it seems to be a theme with families going solo or not at all now going to this game. This was always my argument make it a family affordable day and you are winning 3/4 maybe 5 people not just 1 adult. Ok some will be kids prices but future ramifications of extra spend for the club on merchandise food drink and future revenue from other games if they can keep the interest.

I can't believe it's taken so long. I'm not getting too carried away yet though as it needs to be reasonable not saying cheap on a regular basis not just a one off

Why not charge £15 - £20 on the kop every game, introduce some supply and demand dynamics. You'll see a full kop most weeks and a better atmosphere. Then have more expensive tickets on the North and South wings, and then introduce top tier in the centres.

I totally agree ticket prices are to blame for low attendances. And I'm a season ticket holder.

Why not charge £15 - £20 on the kop every game, introduce some supply and demand dynamics. You'll see a full kop most weeks and a better atmosphere. Then have more expensive tickets on the North and South wings, and then introduce top tier in the centres.

I totally agree ticket prices are to blame for low attendances. And I'm a season ticket holder.

how much would you charge for a season ticket for kop Edited by bladeshater

Glad to hear for you too mate it's nice to get everyone there.

Thing is I'm not sure how many people without kids will take this up but it seems to be a theme with families going solo or not at all now going to this game. This was always my argument make it a family affordable day and you are winning 3/4 maybe 5 people not just 1 adult. Ok some will be kids prices but future ramifications of extra spend for the club on merchandise food drink and future revenue from other games if they can keep the interest.

I can't believe it's taken so long. I'm not getting too carried away yet though as it needs to be reasonable not saying cheap on a regular basis not just a one off

Totally agree. I've been surprised at the lack of a regular reasonable family pricing structure rather than this one off. Let's hope it's a great match and big crowd and there may be more opportunities to take the whole family in future. I hope your little uns enjoy it

Totally agree. I've been surprised at the lack of a regular reasonable family pricing structure rather than this one off. Let's hope it's a great match and big crowd and there may be more opportunities to take the whole family in future. I hope your little uns enjoy it

Kids free with an adult ticket for under 11's would be a start

if it works and Mr Chansiri sees it work it may just happen again ,i suppose it all depends on the uptake though 

Can't see daveys post but if it's sensible and involving kids reasonable pricing which look alike it from that last response then bravo davey I will applaud you for once

it is 

I'm not saying people are glad we've lost fans - I'm saying they've not even given it a thought.

Quite a few are more than happy to lose fans in exchange for more revenue - FlyingOwl (remember, on the Steering Group) actually said she'd be happy to sacrifice 4,000 fans for an extra £1m - staggering.

By the same token you said you'd rather see us play in league 2 than spend more than our income.

Equally staggering and selfish in my opinion.

Try looking for some middle ground instead of all this look at me point scoring (that is aimed at both extremes ).

POTG prices are too expensive at the moment how about a mass contacting of the club telling them what we think are acceptable prices . Imo something like Mk suggested, £25,28 &30 then see what response we get.

If nowt happens at least you tried if we get acceptable prices then all get behind the best team we've had for years.

Well...£20 anywhere in the ground v Charlton......I predict about 24k, hope I'm wrong, but am confident it will show that there is more to this argument than just prices.

A good turnout will send the message to DC (he obviously listens) and I'll gladly eat my hat, what's more I'll post a pic of me doing just that.

A moderate turnout and we'll have to accept that we're not as MASSIVE as we say we are!

Edited by lesbarbeux

Well...£20 anywhere in the ground v Charlton......I predict about 24k, hope I'm wrong, but am confident it will show that there is more to this argument than just prices.

A good turnout will send the message to DC (he obviously listens) and I'll gladly eat my hat, what's more I'll post a pic of me doing just that.

A moderate turnout and we'll have to accept that we're not as MASSIVE as we say we are!

There will be way more than 24,000

But I want to go I just don't want to be ripped off for going. I also want others to be able to go as it's the future of the club.

I wasn't having a dig that he could afford to go but I keep seeing the same posts saying I can afford it and thin it is ok.

Fact is that's fine but it's almost gloating in itself.

As for misspellings probably loads in on my phone and doing 3 other things, I ain't great at multitasking tbf.

As for charlton game yes I will be and it will be the first time I take the three kids. Also only he 2nd game for the wife.

If they made it reasonable then this would be hopefully a semi regular outing for us. As it would seem for many other families who have posted on here.

Enjoy it mate, and I hope your kids & wife have a great time.

WAWAW!!

Apologies if I got a bit fractious, got a bit too wrapped up in it all!!