Do our fans understand modern football?

How anyone can criticise the performance yesterday is beyond me.

Those who are have very, very short memories. This is the sort of games we should dream of, being in complete control and knocking in 4 with 2 crackers, a 25 pass goal and a route-one two touch goal, there was something for everyone! What is there to complain about?

As for the opinion that the second half was 'boring', I'll take this type of boring (which it wasn't) over last season's any day, added to the fact that we have already seen so much action and excitement and so many goals, we're the bloody top scorers this season. 

I'm absolutely convinced the only reason people are moaning is because they are the sort of people that find it compulsory to moan about something, attention-seeking. They're not exclusive to our club either and they will exist wherever in the world you go, so there's nothing you can do about it.

There's a simple solution to this one: give out free copies of this at the next home game...

attachicon.gifCarlos Book.jpg

...and then initiate an entry test on the turnstiles at the following home game.

'Sorry, sir - you incorrectly defined the Standard Morphocycle, and your understanding of Tactical Periodisation leaves a lot to be desired. Your season ticket has been revoked; now sod off to the Lane!'

:manager:

:ghoulguy:

Is this season all about 1 game against Brentford, or is it about the full season?

You might have paid decent money to watch the game and you might have wanted us to score another 5 goals but to what expense?

We go into a game at Preston on the back of a comfortable 45 minute performance with our first 11 fit and good to go, no injures or suspensions, id much rather us see the game out safely and be fresh for the next game that might not be so comfortable and we might need a bit more energy.

Tom Lees had an easy afternoon and gained another 90 mins match fitness.

Wanting us to play at a high tempo at all times is a little bit Sunday league, it just doesn't happen in professional sport.

I am quite happy to sit a watch SWFC coasting to an easy 3 points, rather than 90 minutes of basketball.

Maybe some of you could start watching basketball.

I haven't seen a great deal of criticism for yesterday's performance, but I do agree that some fans don't really know what they are watching. Someone behind me yesterday was complaining for a bit about playing it around the back and this was at 3-0 up. I think its obvious some fans don't understand the role certain players play, the likes of Nuhiu, Joao and others that Carlos has stated as having specific roles in the team/squad.

I haven't seen a great deal of criticism for yesterday's performance, but I do agree that some fans don't really know what they are watching. Someone behind me yesterday was complaining for a bit about playing it around the back and this was at 3-0 up. I think its obvious some fans don't understand the role certain players play, the likes of Nuhiu, Joao and others that Carlos has stated as having specific roles in the team/squad.

I wouldn't dream of walking into a Hospital and telling a surgeon how to do his job, I'm happy to leave the professionals to it.

In football its different though and people who haven't got a clue get to have a say. 

Have to admit I was slightly frustrated we didn't create more in the second half. It was more than a little bit lacklustre. Agree we looked completely comfortable in possession but we couldve created a lot of chances had we upped it a gear or two in the final third. The game over at 3-0 so would have liked to see a bit more than just us killing the game. Goal difference could be worth an important point at the end of the season.