MARK DAVIES

So if I have understood right, Hutch needs cover and has also been pulled in to defence. Natural cover in Semedo is past it and Melo is out for season. 27year old with Premier League experience becomes available for £700k to cover. Win. Win.

I was underwhelmed with Bannan and he quickly become one of my favourites. So I definitely won't be writing anyone off yet.

Our system seems to have ignited a few players that were stagnating elsewhere. And one big thing you can say about CC is he only buys if they're gunna fit in. The majority have and they've flourished aswell.

Really really really don't want to lose Mark Davies #bwfc

I know we are skint but 700k for Mark Davies makes me feel sick.

Mark Davies is probably one of the very few I'll be sad to see go. And it begins.

@MarcIles Mark Davies set for Sheff Wed move? Personally not that bothered top talent but has been missing for months #underperformed

Sorry but Mark Davies can go for me #BWFC

I'll miss Mark Davies.

So if I have understood right, Hutch needs cover and has also been pulled in to defence. Natural cover in Semedo is past it and Melo is out for season. 27year old with Premier League experience becomes available for £700k to cover. Win. Win.

Well said

I was underwhelmed with Bannan and he quickly become one of my favourites. So I definitely won't be writing anyone off yet.

Our system seems to have ignited a few players that were stagnating elsewhere. And one big thing you can say about CC is he only buys if they're gunna fit in. The majority have and they've flourished aswell.

seems Mcgugan doesnt  surely this means he's on his way now

Guest King_SWFC

Davies is a fantastic signing. I was saying in the Transfer thread I've been to a few Bolton games the past year or so and whenever I've seen him he's stood out.

This is a seriously good signing. He's a player who regularly played for Bolton when they were in the Premier League and was outstanding.

Truly an excellent signing for the price.

Guest King_SWFC

If we've paid 700k for him it doesn't add up.

Injury prone and not Prem standard if we get promoted.

Sorry but that is rubbish.