Zach Clough - Bolton

I was more keen when it sounded like he was going for a bargain, pants down price.

But it sounds as if he will be going for a chunky fee now

Well Neil Lennon did say in his press conferance the other day that Players would only be going for what the club values them, not for cheap prices. He is there best asset playing wise, so cheap wouldnt make sense

Well Neil Lennon did say in his press conferance the other day that Players would only be going for what the club values them, not for cheap prices. He is there best asset playing wise, so cheap wouldnt make sense

Yeah but whilst he says that, as the wolves get close to the door financially his price will drop. By cheap I don't mean 500k but if they're talking multiple millions then he wouldn't be as much of a priority.

I think his stance may change when the inland revenue has them in court next week .

Maybe "doesn't want to go" means "wants to stay at Bolton" rather than "doesn't like the idea of playing for the bidding team"?

So could be anyone in the world.

Hope that helps.

That's how I interpreted it. He doesn't want to leave but they have told him he has no choice

Absolute quality this kid. Someone's going to get a steal for £1m, no way without the money troubles would anyone be getting him that cheap. Question is we are sort of nurturing one young gem in Joao at the minute, is it possible to do that with Clough and maintain a promotion challenge.