Leeds Ticket Details

Things change and fans have to adapt to that or decide not to. If someone truly can't decide whether they fancy Leeds at home on before the morning of the game then well I'm surprised

Guest Deleted member

How much will Leeds fans pay?

Is it because of that?

Shouldn't make any difference

Idiots defending the extortionate pricing of Leeds fans because 'that's what they are doing to us' are missing the point entirely.

It's the clubs who set the prices, not the fans, and only a complete idiot would support that

Shouldn't make any difference

Idiots defending the extortionate pricing of Leeds fans because 'that's what they are doing to us' are missing the point entirely.

It's the clubs who set the prices, not the fans, and only a complete idiot would support that

Some of our fans support it happening to our own fans never mind Leeds.

You're missing the point, you should be able to wake up on the day and decide in the pub at 2 if you fancy it and not be expected to pay more than 30 quid for second division football.

Sick of the defence of this, you didn't say this when it was Leeds, you have warped view of it all. Why not make it a cat F? It's also more confusion, every game is a completely new set up.

I'm not thinking about myself I'm thinking about our older fans, younger fans, people who don't know if they can go until the hour before.

Just pick a price for matches and tell the fans.

I think you are thinking of yourself. UTO

Make your mind up Grandad ffs, are you as perfect outside of football? What do you do when you woke past a homeless man on the streets, in fact scratch then I'd imagine you get your phone out and record your generosity to later display to the world.

Whatever the club do is never enough for some people

Edited by Ash76

anyone that wants to go to the match has got plenty of time to get a ticket at 25 quid

Exactly or £7 for a kid good pricing this imo £25 for any stand adults should see another near 30k gate.

This is the time when you look at people making excuses not to go and start to think they are just that.

I do appreciate ticket prices are always going to price a few out though even if they were £20 all season and obviously the dearer they get the more it will price out.