The Owls vs Birmingham. Official Matchday Thread.

REALLY tough match on Monday, but the boys must be confident of getting something even though, arguably, it's the biggest/joint biggest challenge on the fixture list.

I can't imagine that Carlos was aiming for any less than 7 points out of the Christmas games and so far it's definitely game on. If we get a point at Middlesborough, there will be no room for doubt from anyone about our candidature for promotion. 

Exciting days, eh?

REALLY tough match on Monday, but the boys must be confident of getting something even though, arguably, it's the biggest/joint biggest challenge on the fixture list.

I can't imagine that Carlos was aiming for any less than 7 points out of the Christmas games and so far it's definitely game on. If we get a point at Middlesborough, there will be no room for doubt from anyone about our candidature for promotion. 

Exciting days, eh?

I've got us down for a win on Monday.  

Got a feeling we will pick up a shock win to make it three wins on the bounce.  

Exciting days, eh?

exactly.Get our away form sorted and we might just be challenging for the Automatics. :manager: