January Transfer Window Thread

Grimbarian

KBNcZh.jpg

lol

Grim send us a message we want to know your ok

I was actually having a nap dreaming about running a medical marijuana dispensary (been watching a lot of those documentaries as I find the Marijuana prohibition quite interesting) :)

I'll back any player that puts on our shirt and if he's confirmed as signing just hope he can get fit as soon as possible and contribute to this team, I think so far I've only ever been right about one player I commented on when we signed him so hopefully I'm wrong here as well! :)

Edited by Grimbarian

Guest wilyfox

Sheffield or Seville?

Sheffield makes more sense at this stage of the season. Could he move to Spain, adjust, adapt, sharpen up, and start playing well enough to earn his place for euros all in 4 months? Tall order.

Edited by wilyfox

Bringing McGeady in might not spell the end of Judge interest. Because at Brentford this season he's had most joy in the number 10 role. Unlikely to bring both in or to get Judge but thought I'd mention that Judge can play out wide and the number 10 role.

I'm going to worry about your health if we don't sign Judge or Noone

I'm going to worry about your health if we don't sign Judge or Noone

lol

I'm fine thanks, I think, cheers for the concern. Enjoying the season and the current squad is probably our best squad since we exited the top flight. McGeady or Noone would be good alternatives for Judge but still hoping we get Judge, personally. Still think we need to bring someone defensive in too. A centre back or defensive midfielder. Looking forward to seeing who we bring in and if no one is brought in, we could still loan in a couple and players returning from injury will be like new signings too.