January Transfer Window Thread

People who don't want Mcgeady. He has 80 caps for a country that Alan Judge has never had a cap for. Only being 2 years older. It will work for both parties, if he doesn't put the effort in he won't play, a 6 month loan is ideal for us in our situation. Fingers crossed.

Guest King_SWFC

McCormack would cost more than both of them combined and you think we'll get him but can't get Judge or Noone. What planet are you on?

I'm not saying we can't, I'm saying we won't. Let it go.

Why would Huddersfield be upset at us getting McGeady - it's not like they'd be in the running for him.

I doubt Huddersfield would even be able to attract a Marks & Spencer's, never mind a player of McGeady's quality....

I'd love it if we'd upset them even more by stealing that Emyr Huws from them. He looks quality and he's bang in form this season.

Guest wilyfox

I'd love it if we'd upset them even more by stealing that Emyr Huws from them. He looks quality and he's bang in form this season.

Oi, Malek, no double logins allowed.

Livetransfernews have tweeted that Ulloa can leave Leicester on loan if they can bring in a striker.

Probably complete bullocks, but if true, with him being a summer transfer target (for me), I'd get him in early and see whether he fits in our team.

Maybe a small consolation if judge doesn't arrive. Meaning FF can continue to play wide with Hooper of Ulloa?

I'm not a fan of McGeady, but if the rumours are true and that's who CC wants then he'll get my backing.

What I do know is that I still have a smile when we talk transfers like this. Just reminds us of the progress we've made this year.

Moussa Dembele set to join Spurs from Fulham, but will rejoin Fulham till the end of the season.

Means Spurs will have Mousa Dembele in midfield and Moussa Dembele up front lol

And funnily enough, Spurs signed the original Mousa Dembele from Fulham.

Mindfuck.

Edited by FlyingOwl

Livetransfernews have tweeted that Ulloa can leave Leicester on loan if they can bring in a striker.

Probably complete bullocks, but if true, with him being a summer transfer target (for me), I'd get him in early and see whether he fits in our team.

Maybe a small consolation if judge doesn't arrive. Meaning FF can continue to play wide with Hooper of Ulloa?

I'm not a fan of McGeady, but if the rumours are true and that's who CC wants then he'll get my backing.

What I do know is that I still have a smile when we talk transfers like this. Just reminds us of the progress we've made this year.

I tend not to watch the premier league or Scottish too much so can't place this lad

but agree if he is wanted by CC let's hope he's prepared to come down a league to get his game going  we've done it before for others 

Edited by steelowl

Loic Remy is supposed to be joining Leicester. Ulloa would be a good option for us