what will cost cc his job

This chopping and changing

Has he played the same team twice in a row yet?

I understand injuries have occurred but you can't change the team every game and expect promotion

I'd give him a chance but I feel he's a man underpressure

I don't think you've given this much thought.

Perhaps start by looking at whether Middlesbrough's team always stays the same and then draw some conclusions.

give over,

he is under no pressure about his job, promotion is for next season he said so himself after the rotherham game, anything we achieve this season is a bonus, we haven't got a promotion winning squad, we are decent at full strength but given injuries/suspensions to key players and we get results like last night.

This chopping and changing

Has he played the same team twice in a row yet?

I understand injuries have occurred but you can't change the team every game and expect promotion

I'd give him a chance but I feel he's a man underpressure

When dc thinks he's not getting a good return for his investment in the playing squad.

Edited by zzmdu

Who, on earth, would want to be the manager of a mid to top table Championship football club right now....?

What are the figures - lost 2 in the last 15 games...?

Sure he makes changes, it's all part of his job. If the manager has to take risks on new formations etc. isn't it better to try it on the lowly amongst us instead of the high flyers in the table - Brighton etc., when, IF his changes don't work out, we get well and truly thumped....

My goodness, if the outcome of last nights result meant us swapping places with MK Dons, some of today's posts on here could be understandable.

Why can't folks on here see the bigger picture?

Stats don't lie - 1 win in 8 is pretty poor.

Just think CC struggles to set us right at the start for some reason and it is starting to cost us.

We shouldn't be losing to the likes of the MKD if we have aspirations of a playoff push

Ya can make stats fit any argument,2 defeats in 15.

Typical patronising attitude from wednesday fans on here,no respect for any other team regardless of name,we shouldn't be losing to "insert name here",arrogance is the trait i hate most,from fans of a club who have naff all to shout about.

Who, on earth, would want to be the manager of a mid to top table Championship football club right now....?

What are the figures - lost 2 in the last 15 games...?

Sure he makes changes, it's all part of his job. If the manager has to take risks on new formations etc. isn't it better to try it on the lowly amongst us instead of the high flyers in the table - Brighton etc., when, IF his changes don't work out, we get well and truly thumped....

My goodness, if the outcome of last nights result meant us swapping places with MK Dons, some of today's posts on here could be understandable.

Why can't folks on here see the bigger picture?

I think everyone can see that we have improved ten fold as a team. But 1 win in 8 games isn't good enough no matter how you look at it. Our form has been sketchy to say the least since the Arsenal game, and our only win against Huddersfield could have easily have been a defeat if Huws finished that golden chance to have made it 2-0.

We're not a million miles away from being a good team but we need to get a bit of form back because at the moment, in my opinion, we made two steps forward during the autumn months and we've started to take one step back.

I have faith but we really need to get back to the basics some times. The amount of goals were conceding is far from being play off quality and there are so many times we can come from behind, having being 2-0 down. Last night was a good example.

Get real. No one expects promotion this season but because we've flirted with the top 6 everyones over reacting. Bad results against MK and Charlton will cost us but get a grip. Just have a look at Chelsea and how much they've spent. We're a club on the way back from a very dark place.