what will cost cc his job

Get real. No one expects promotion this season but because we've flirted with the top 6 everyones over reacting. Bad results against MK and Charlton will cost us but get a grip. Just have a look at Chelsea and how much they've spent. We're a club on the way back from a very dark place.

Nah mate,ya should know factual stuff,when posted is bypassed,dismissed as irrelevant.

It's funny because not long ago he was hailed a genius for being able to make 10 changes and get a good result.

Now he's a clown and doesn't know what he's doing.

The players put in a woeful performance last night. A team that has done much better in previous games, but they were awful last night.

They were sh*t, we move on. And CC will need to get them up for the Wolves test.

We are not the finished article, it's clear to see. We probably need 2 or 3 more players to become more consistent.

No need to panic yet.

"What will cost CC his job?"

The idiot fans that the second we aren't winning two out of three games get uptight and mardy and get on CC and the team's back and will surely result in a huge amount of negative energy (as I'm certain they will on Sunday), resulting in a downward spiral that will shake the best team we've had in a long time's confidence and ultimately lead to their boss being sacked.

I cannot believe we have a thread like this. 

I am no way near happy clapper status but the ones calling for CC's head are a disgrace. Its December. 

For perspective to these stupid posts:

We are 4 points off of playoffs with January transfers and over half a season to go.

Take a look at yourselves and ask 'am i supporting this club' because some of you sound moronic. We have 16 new playes all taking time to gel, a new philosphy of football, new look club, new manager, new chairman etc etc it takes time and is a process. We are getting better and are quite hard to beat. I agree we need to start winning but its not like we are losing every game either. We are within touching disance of playoffs in our best season since Brian Laws finished 9th. Calm down, support the club. CC is a good manager we just had a bad day at the office.  

Guest wilyfox

We're still doing well overall, but CC has gotta sort our away form out.

..............W....D.....L......+.......-

Home.....5.....4.....1.....15.....19

Away......2.....5.....4.....13.....17

Chalk and cheese so far this season. Need to do better on our travels, and start games with more urgency.

Edited by wilyfox

Guest wilyfox

Chalk and cheese so far this season. Need to do better on our travels, and start games with more urgency.

Oops! I wazzed up the home goals against column. Should be 9. What a putz!

Agree 100%.

We're doing either one of two things compared with home games

1. Changing our tactics entirely from home games and it's screwing us over

2. Keeping exactly the same tactics we use at home and it's screwing us over

Either way, the first thing we need to do is do the opposite of what's currently happening- the second is to develop and come up with something that'll make us more resilient away from home.

If you look at that away form, I'd be pretty darned content with the two wins and five draws part if the "losses" column had another two in it. As it is, far far far too many points dropped- especially when you consider that we've played Bolton, MK Dons and Carlton away. Appalling away record at the moment

Edited by StudentOwl

Need to spend some money on the defence. All freebies/loans aren't they?

We might have defended better under Gray but that was because he set his team up to defend from the striker backwards. Carlos has thankfully got us scoring goals, but there is less protection at the back, hence we need better defenders.

I expect we will sign at least one centre back and a right back for a couple of million each in January.

I can see this thread "morphing" into a ...."there's only one person who can do anything with these players now.... - and he's got ginger pubes and can walk on water...."

old threepenny bit head at ipswich ain't doin' a bad job there on 'standard' championship football...

oh! sorry dinosaur football...

do they get points deducted for playing in that style at the end of the season?

if so, we may still be in the running with them...

we spend too much time 'effin' about, whilst others are gettin' on with smashin' it into the opposition net...

it's almost impossible to score numerous goals with your attack sat on the bench...

learning?, i don't know about he's learning, he's got some to learn, and he ain't showing me he's picking it up lately...

we had an unsteady start, a decent pick up, and have then drifted off...

a number called the run in to Christmas 'testing', they were correct...

Need to spend some money on the defence. All freebies/loans aren't they?

We might have defended better under Gray but that was because he set his team up to defend from the striker backwards. Carlos has thankfully got us scoring goals, but there is less protection at the back, hence we need better defenders.

I expect we will sign at least one centre back and a right back for a couple of million each in January.

i think we could have expected stuart's side to score the one goal we managed to 'notch' up last night...

whilst hopefully conceding less than the 2 our open arsed style let in...

I cannot believe we have a thread like this. 

I am no way near happy clapper status but the ones calling for CC's head are a disgrace. Its December. 

For perspective to these stupid posts:

We are 4 points off of playoffs with January transfers and over half a season to go.

Take a look at yourselves and ask 'am i supporting this club' because some of you sound moronic. We have 16 new playes all taking time to gel, a new philosphy of football, new look club, new manager, new chairman etc etc it takes time and is a process. We are getting better and are quite hard to beat. I agree we need to start winning but its not like we are losing every game either. We are within touching disance of playoffs in our best season since Brian Laws finished 9th. Calm down, support the club. CC is a good manager we just had a bad day at the office.  

bullshit...

how long are we goin' to be hidin' behind this gellin'? ffs...

he's his most potent forwards sat on their arse half of games...

and when we get the ball it's an 18 man movement to get it over the halfway line...

in the meantime 'rufarsed' ipswich just pull away...

Too early for any over the top decisions and over reactions, we have improved on the pitch by miles when we do turn up IMO. One of the biggest prombles we seem to have Is us the fans thinking we are much better than we really are, the truth is we aint, we are an average mid table team that plays good passing football for 15-25 minutes a game, but cant seem to hold it together for much longer than that in most games.

Some of our support (online armchair branch) needs to get their heads outta the clouds about the quality and ability of our squad over 90 minutes. We need to move on and get the confidence back now.

oh and send them on a defending crash course pronto  :biggrin:

so despite the money spent, no better than gray did then???

bullshit...

how long are we goin' to be hidin' behind this gellin'? ffs...

he's his most potent forwards sat on their arse half of games...

and when we get the ball it's an 18 man movement to get it over the halfway line...

in the meantime 'rufarsed' ipswich just pull away...

Im not hiding. Your an idiot if you cant see that it takes time. 

Take Man City it took them 3ish years to gel probably with the best team in the league on paper. Finishing outside the Champions League for a few seasons then it took them time to win it. They have had 3 years to gel we have had 5 months. 

He is a very good coach and you can clearly see the improvements in quality. 

Ipswich were good last year so its not really a surprise. They have a team which mostly played together last year. 

We are a work in progress and its obvious to see that there is a long way to go. But to want the managers head after one result is pathetic.