Next six games

Think your all dreaming, we've been very lucky when playing not very well, Think we'll be lucky to get 6 points.

When have we picked points up when we've been lucky?

We was rubbish at Charlton and deservedly lost, we've deserved points out of all other games. 

We've had periods in games when we've not played too well, first half yesterday and first half against Huddersfield but we've turned things around during games.

There's been some games where we've been a bit unlucky and should have picked all 3 points up earlier in season, Bolton and especially QPR where we was robbed by 2 very poor decisions by referee's.

Edited by bradowl

Can we keep the great progress up?

In groups of six matches we have taken 5 points, then 12 points, and most recently 11 points. Play offs trajectory.

But December looks horrible on paper.

Points return from this lot?

Derby h

Cardiff a

MK a

Wolves h

Brum h

Boro a

Im saying one defeat v Boro. Draws v Derby and Cardiff. Wins v Wolves and Brum. MK...head says draw, heart says win.

So 9 or 11 then. Happy with 9, deleriously over the moon etc with 11.

12 please, probably 10.

Poo? Really?

Charlton lousy but one defeat in 14. Quarter final and joint 6th. Not consistent? Bit harsh.

Aye, it's a tad over the top isn't it?

Fantastic start to the season all things considered. We could do with tightening things up slightly at times, 3 goals at Charlton and 2 at Blackburn is disappointing as we're making it very hard to win from those positions.

Ultimately though, we've started well, most games look tough on paper and luck/rotation will be key for us to mount a serious challenge.

I think that 8/9 points would be consistent (with a side building towards the playoffs/promotion for next year) and I'd be satisfied with that.

Although we have the strongest squad since his knows when, if we continue with the injuries we have I'm not sure

I think that 8/9 points would be consistent (with a side building towards the playoffs/promotion next year) and I'd be satisfied with that.

Although we have the strongest squad since god knows when, if we continue with the injuries we have I'm not sure we can keep the good form/wins going. We've do miss key players and still have 4/5 weak replacents imo.

Anything above 9 I'd be delighted with. And should we keep our key players fit, make a couple of right signings in January, and we have a strong chance of fighting hard until the end of the season for that last playoff position.

Whatever happens I will enjoy this season and next, and that's the most important point. Having a faith in your team to achieve something is a great feeling to have back!!

Can we keep the great progress up?

In groups of six matches we have taken 5 points, then 12 points, and most recently 11 points. Play offs trajectory.

But December looks horrible on paper.

Points return from this lot?

Derby h

Cardiff a

MK a

Wolves h

Brum h

Boro a

Im saying one defeat v Boro. Draws v Derby and Cardiff. Wins v Wolves and Brum. MK...head says draw, heart says win.

So 9 or 11 then. Happy with 9, deleriously over the moon etc with 11.

First six matches - 5 points

Second six matches - 12 points

Third six matches - 11 points

Recent six matches - 8 points

I thought the December run was going to be tough, so the 8 points was not a disaster. I said I would be happy with 9, so 8 is pretty fair.

That said, we have to kick on now, and as many have posted elsewhere, our away form needs a significant improvement.

Here are my predictions, but only assuming we stop the away rotation policy:-

Fulham A draw

Bolton H win

Leeds H win

Reading A draw

Burnley H win

Brum A win

So, 14/18 points from me. Modest target!

If we persist with rotation away, I see two losses and a draw, so 10 points, which is decent, but no longer good enough for the playoffs. Playing catch up now.

First six matches - 5 points

Second six matches - 12 points

Third six matches - 11 points

Recent six matches - 8 points

Here are my predictions, but only assuming we stop the away rotation policy:-

If we persist with rotation away,

I think we would be better calling it the 2 games in 72 hours rotation policy. Cause that what it was.

I think we would be better calling it the 2 games in 72 hours rotation policy. Cause that what it was.

Technically it was the 2 games in 50 hours rotation policy...

Fulham A- loss

Bolton H- win

Leeds H- win

Reading A- draw

Burnley H- win

Birmingham A- draw

11 points, still on target.