Michael Turner

So do all the other 920 starting outfield players in the top 4 divisions, what sort of pointless comment is that?

You are totally true, of course - however I do understand where he is coming from.

We seem to dwell on the ball and make bad choices when getting the ball out of defence somewhat recently, trying to make the shorter but more risky pass, other than getting rid - sometimes, and not every time of course, but sometimes putting your foot through it without a second thought of where it will end up is the best option.

would like to see his loan turned into a permanent deal ,along with Pudil`s. 

I did think today we far far under utilised this guy.   He was making himself available, in space, with plenty of space to run into - and he was largely ignored as an outlet out of defence.

It almost seemed as if it was a taught thing to try to utilise the other side.   

I did think today we far far under utilised this guy.   He was making himself available, in space, with plenty of space to run into - and he was largely ignored as an outlet out of defence.

It almost seemed as if it was a taught thing to try to utilise the other side.   

Agreed. There were a few times today when he pushed on past the winger and made space for himself , but we went the other way. He has a lethal left peg and pings in a wicked cross which we need to utilise more. 

Guest TommyTank

Turner is more mobile than Loovens.

Loovens can be very vulnerable on the floor to quick feet.

Turner just goes through them.

Great signing.