Arsenal Ticket Update

Well thats what the stewards are there for. people aren't where there meant to be then give em option. Go sit in your seat or leave!

They did and came in for a lot of criticism for doing this as people were getting their tickets checked several times before getting to their seats

They did and came in for a lot of criticism for doing this as people were getting their tickets checked several times before getting to their seats

Surely they should just check tickets if another person comes up to them and says "theres some plonker in my seat pointing aggressively at them fans in west stand" that would make sense and would mean we don't have to close off sections of the stand. 

They can't open the end block in the North because that scaffold studio might fall on people - fact

Plus SYP need the end block on the north and south to position their gun turrets for crowd segregation 

image.1.large.jpg

Surely they should just check tickets if another person comes up to them and says "theres some plonker in my seat pointing aggressively at them fans in west stand" that would make sense and would mean we don't have to close off sections of the stand.

People with tickets for other areas of the stand go and stand in that block with their mates who already have tickets there.

People with tickets for other areas of the stand go and stand in that block with their mates who already have tickets there.

That's what I mean though surely it's the clubs/stewards job to ensure that when we are at capacity people don't take the wee wee. If you sit in someones seat at cinema and you refuse to shift your uncourteous ass then you'll get booted out. Same should happen anywhere where designated seats are given. 

That's what I mean though surely it's the clubs/stewards job to ensure that when we are at capacity people don't take the wee wee. If you sit in someones seat at cinema and you refuse to shift your uncourteous ass then you'll get booted out. Same should happen anywhere where designated seats are given.

If they sell those seats they won't be able to sit there so problem solved lol

This is precisely why we need to bring standing back. If we had a terrace with say 5000 tickets then 5000 people could filter round and stand with their mates.

You cant do this with seating, or really with safe standing for that matter!

Guest Charlton

Lots of gossip at the moment about ticket sales and why certain blocks are still not open for sale.

What I heard is that Arsenal fans have been trying to buy tickets for swfc areas of the ground, so the club want to have overspill areas if they need to kick Arsenal fans out of ours!

Lots of gossip at the moment about ticket sales and why certain blocks are still not open for sale.

What I heard is that Arsenal fans have been trying to buy tickets for swfc areas of the ground, so the club want to have overspill areas if they need to kick Arsenal fans out of ours!

They can overspill outside the ground

Any online source?

This is precisely why we need to bring standing back. If we had a terrace with say 5000 tickets then 5000 people could filter round and stand with their mates.

You cant do this with seating, or really with safe standing for that matter!

Any idea why this is an inappropriate suggestion for Hillsborough?  :wacko:

we all know what you are trying to be clever about, but it was fences, not terraces to blame, to be honest posts like yours get right on my boobies, kids sit down at school, but it doesn't make them behave any better

Hillsborough is the perfect, and only right and proper place to re-introduce standing should it ever happen.

The place that saw the demise of standing at football is THE ONLY place that could be used as any future trial in my eyes.