Arsenal prices

I sympathise with others who may struggle to pay the prices. When the match day prices were released I said I wouldnt pay the A* to watch Wednesday. However when I told my son who we had drawn and the look on his face I couldn't deny him the opportunity to watch the first decent opposition at home in his lifetime. Players that he has only seen on TV. It wont be their full strength team but it will be full of quality internationals. So we are in.

sigh all you like, if you can't see the facts in the post then it's not up to me to educate you

Firstly, it was a subjective post that you took literally. But to humour you, how much is it for a dad to take his 15 year old kid to a cat A* match? Or are you assuming the kids have the money to buy their own?

Secondly, insulting me won't give your opinion any extra credence or respect, certainly not from me. If you aren't articulate enough to hold a conversation without using insults, I can't educate you any further.

Thirdly, you have absolutely no idea who i am. Yet you think it's acceptable to call me an idiot. I could literally be anybody, perhaps you should think twice before becoming a keyboard warrior.

I sympathise with others who may struggle to pay the prices. When the match day prices were released I said I wouldnt pay the A* to watch Wednesday. However when I told my son who we had drawn and the look on his face I couldn't deny him the opportunity to watch the first decent opposition at home in his lifetime. Players that he has only seen on TV. It wont be their full strength team but it will be full of quality internationals. So we are in.

Like us they made ten changes from previous game last night but they were all players we know well like Giroud, Chamberlain and Flamini.

that's still not £50 average, nothing like it, plus there's the concessions, to average 30k fans at £50 is impossible, you need to maybe join that Carol Vorderman maths thingy mate, it might stop you making yourself look silly

are u thick, its not possible for 30,000 fans to pay £50 each to watch a match at Hillsborough

idiot

the point is my dear dunce, using your figures 19,000 fans at £39 = £741,000 against (your recommendation) 35,000 fans at £20 = £70,000,

giphy.gif

Edited by KivoOwl

Firstly, it was a subjective post that you took literally. But to humour you, how much is it for a dad to take his 15 year old kid to a cat A* match? Or are you assuming the kids have the money to buy their own?

Secondly, insulting me won't give your opinion any extra credence or respect, certainly not from me. If you aren't articulate enough to hold a conversation without using insults, I can't educate you any further.

Thirdly, you have absolutely no idea who i am. Yet you think it's acceptable to call me an idiot. I could literally be anybody, perhaps you should think twice before becoming a keyboard warrior.

Are you reyt ard or reyt clever or reyt ard and clever?

First thing we've agreed on.

Early chance for him to show his business acumen here.

These are completely my own predictions of what I think we'd get -

Cat A* (£45 cheapest) - on TV 13,000          585k         - not broadcast 16,000

Cat A (£42 cheapest) - on TV 16,000            672k        - not broadcast 19,000

Cat B (£39 cheapest) - on TV 19,000            741k         - not broadcast 22,000

Cat C (£36 cheapest) - on TV 22,000            792           - not broadcast 25,000

Cat D (£33 cheapest) - on TV 25,000            825k         - not broadcast 28,000

Cat E (£30 cheapest) - on TV 28,000            868k          - not broadcast 31,000

Cat F (£27 cheapest) - on TV 31,000             837k          - not broadcast 34,000

Cat G (£20 cheapest) - on TV 35,000            700k           - not broadcast SELL OUT

Based on Kivo's projected figures, we can see here that the optimum price to give Wednesday maximum profit would be £30 cheapest and a 28,000 crowd.   

Guest The Horse

If this is anything else but a sell-out, I'll buy a hat and eat it.
Don't forget that we are also a huge student city.
There'll be loads of them wanting to take up this fixture even if they aren't Wednesday fans.