Arsenal prices

£15 to sit anywhere in the ground with season ticket holders given a day or two to select their seats before general sale. Fill Hillsborough and create a stonking atmosphere. We might be underdogs but with a Hillsborough crowd roaring on the Owls, the Arsenal team won't know what's hit them. Fill the ground and we'll be more than "the twelfth man"; it'll be thirty odd thousand vs eleven!

Edited by shandypants

It's gonna be a difficult one for DC. I get the feeling he regrets the pricing structure and has since down graded games (like the Hull game).

I would have thought before the season he's have thought of this as a nailed on A* but he may be very reluctant to do it due to the further backlash and it looking embarrassing when only 20,000 turn up, 5,000 of those being from North London

It's a cert no other game stands out. They love sticking Arsenal on as well, repeat of the 93 final etc etc

They always have two live games as well

I thought so to though on c5 they were creaming themselves over the mancs v palace. Man Utd boro too no doubt. Think we are lowest team left?

Some of the stuff on here just goes to show how small time we have become .

A countdown for tickets sold for Newcastle

Fans advising the club to make fellow fans buy tickets for two games

Make fans who haven't been going pay more ! WTF

Give season ticket holders a discount ... Why??

Don't like saying it but Utd have had a good few of these games in recent times and I don't recall any of their lot asking for the wayout ticket price scenario 's we have on here

£10 sit anywhere ,fill the stadium ,use the game to attract more support to league games ,only 18k against Fulham this an opportunity to market the Owls to its own lost supporters

I don't think he has to go as low as a tenner but I think you are right in what you say

Furthermore it would also show Mr C that if the prices are right and THE PRODUCT IS GOOD then there is a market

Some of the stuff on here just goes to show how small time we have become .

A countdown for tickets sold for Newcastle

Fans advising the club to make fellow fans buy tickets for two games

Make fans who haven't been going pay more ! WTF

Give season ticket holders a discount ... Why??

Don't like saying it but Utd have had a good few of these games in recent times and I don't recall any of their lot asking for the wayout ticket price scenario 's we have on here

Why on earth would you not encourage fans to buy tickets for other home games to gain an advantage in getting a ticket for the big one.

Once a season "lifelong owls" then have the choice to enhance their chances of getting a ticket or take pot luck for any general sale that may be left.