Sign in to follow this  
HirstWhoScoredIt

Arsenal prices

It's very hostile on here nowadays. If you didn't know better you'd think we have been transported back to the dark days of suing the fans and a pitiful football team.

• Agree 1

Another ticket thread ruined by the usual suspects

Hopefully today is the day and put the bitching to bed

Sniper

Les "Grandad" Kellett

gi world of sport back

Edited by scarboro-owl

sorry to be a party pooper after 31 pages but this thread is in the wrong section

lol

Definitely category A, regardless of whether it's on telly or not.

Cool, someone else can sit in my season ticket seat for a change then.

Will be watching on Sky at that price. No way I can justify spending an extra £45 on top of my season ticket

106k followers he will have some credibility i can imagine. I think £25 would be more than enough

• Disagree 1

If the £45 for Arsenal fans is true then I'm out.

Chansiri is getting so much right, but the basics so far wrong it's untrue.

Surely not.

The Owls host Premier League giants Arsenal in the fourth round of the Capital One Cup on Tuesday 27 October (7.45pm) and ticket prices have been confirmed.

Given this cup-tie represents one of our most high profile fixtures in recent years – and the Gunners’ first visit in 15 seasons - the Owls are keen to reward Season Ticket holders and Members for their loyalty and ongoing support by pricing tickets at £25 in any area of the ground for what promises to be a memorable night under the S6 lights. 

We are also keen to encourage the next generation of Wednesdayites to Hillsborough, thus  supporters aged 20 and below can buy tickets for this game for just £10, with juniors aged under 17 paying only £5 anywhere in the stadium. 

Tickets prices 

arsenal-prices138-2716605.jpg

Supporters can still join the club’s ever-growing Membership Scheme, priced £30 for Adults, £25 for Concessions and £15 for Juniors. 

Members, of course, can take advantage of the priority sale and discounted ticket prices for this fixture. CLICK HERE to join today. 

Supporters who are Full Time Students, currently serving in the Armed Forces, or are disabled and Season Ticket holders or Members qualify for the concession price.  Concession tickets are also available for supporters aged 65 or above. 

Ticket sale dates

Tuesday 29 September
Season Ticket holders, who can purchase up to two tickets, with the second seat priced at the general sale cost. 

Monday 5 October
Members and Owls Foundation Members, who can purchase one ticket. Season Ticket holders can still purchase within this period. 

Monday 12 October
General sale. 

Season Ticket holders have until 9.00am on Monday 12 October to claim their existing seat. 

Thereafter, all unclaimed seats will be released and made available for general sale.   

Edited by fro5tie