Arsenal prices

this is embarrassing

This is Arsenal at home midweek in the cup this is what weve all wanted for 15 years our night back amongst it

All those at the start of the season who said I cant pay this every week, so at those prices I'll pick and choose well here you go pick it, you haven't paid it all season so pay it now

All those saying £15-£20 to fill the ground get a grip of yourselves did we need these prices against Wycombe/Palace etc to name but a few, we are not Rotherham playing in a 40k stadium we will get over 30k at any price against Arsenal

Those who genuinely cant afford it I feel for you I really do I've been in that position myself and hurts to have to give up on Wednesday for a period

Those who wont go out of principle then good for you but don't try to force your principles on others, if enough of you with same principles agree and stop going then it will be noticed against arsenal but I doubt that will be the case

Welcome to the real world of modern day football, its a business world not the tinpot local mismanagement of the last 15 years

£10 sit anywhere ,fill the stadium ,use the game to attract more support to league games ,only 18k against Fulham this an opportunity to market the Owls to its own lost supporters

What a Ludicrous statement

this is embarrassing

This is Arsenal at home midweek in the cup this is what weve all wanted for 15 years our night back amongst it

All those at the start of the season who said I cant pay this every week, so at those prices I'll pick and choose well here you go pick it, you haven't paid it all season so pay it now

All those saying £15-£20 to fill the ground get a grip of yourselves did we need these prices against Wycombe/Palace etc to name but a few, we are not Rotherham playing in a 40k stadium we will get over 30k at any price against Arsenal

Those who genuinely cant afford it I feel for you I really do I've been in that position myself and hurts to have to give up on Wednesday for a period

Those who wont go out of principle then good for you but don't try to force your principles on others, if enough of you with same principles agree and stop going then it will be noticed against arsenal but I doubt that will be the case

Welcome to the real world of modern day football, its a business world not the tinpot local mismanagement of the last 15 years

What's the point in making it a rip off?

What good will come?

Genuine question?

Financially anything we make is a bonus.

Due to ST also paying full price even if it's £25 the revenue per seat will be nearly double a cat B league game.

Also bear in mind we will only get 32p in the £1. So extra returns for the club for fleecing fans are tiny.

It isn't a league game so has nothing to do with the league ticket structure which is clearly targetted at getting more STs and memberships sold. It's a genuine one off.

£25 kop and lower West would be my suggested price.

If its £20 to sit in my season ticket seat ill go, any more then i cant afford it. If it is (which i doubt) the top price on the kop it would cost me £90 plus the monthly cost of the season tickets on top to watch football that month and there is a reason why we are paying for 2 season tickets in monthly instalments.

That said im not going to gripe about it, my financial status isnt the clubs problem and you cant blame them for charging whatever they can get away with.

What good will come?

Genuine question?

Due to ST also paying full price even if it's £25 the revenue per seat will be nearly double a cat B league game.

Also bear in mind we will only get 32p in the £1. So extra returns for the club for fleecing fans are tiny.

It isn't a league game so has nothing to do with the league ticket structure which is clearly targetted at getting more STs and memberships sold. It's a genuine one off.

Yup.

Don't get people suggestin we should be paying anything over cat B for any game, to be honest.

We'll probably lose to arsenal but if they can put in a good performance in front of 30k wednesday fans, that could be the springboard to get an extra couple of thousand fans through the door for the next couple of games.

What good will come?

Genuine question?

I suppose it all comes down to what price you think is a rip off

personally I'd pay the top price to watch us play Arsenal just like id have paid the £65 to watch us at the Emirates/Stamford Bridge 

the A* category was put in there for this sort of occasion to help finance the club don't forget Arsenal will be paying the £52 as well

What good will come?

Genuine question?

Who is advocating a "rip off", in my opinion, all football ticket prices are a rip off, but, posters advising of a crowd of 13,000 if its too expensive, are clearly not playing with a full deck, if we can't draw 30,000 plus, with prices akin to a mid to high cat league game, then it's time to pack it in

No doubt it'll be the highest category and we'll be lucky to get 28000 through the turnstiles, even less if it's chosen for TV.

you seriously think we will get less than 28k

Im sorry I cant accept that, the only way that will happen is if Arsenal only bring 2-3 k and have all the Leppings lane 

My quote button not working , but my main gripe is  some fans clamouring for high prices  for a league cup tie against what will probably be Arsenals reserves.. why?

No one else charges higher than average matchday prices for this competition and I would imagine most charge less, e.g Carlisle last night paid £20 down to Â£5 at Liverpool

I just find it strange that people are almost wanting the club to price tickets high even though the club have not given any hint as to what they have in mind

Anyway im out of work at the mo , im off to the supermarket , I just hope they have increased their prices, its the future apparently !!