So, changes are made...

The new dynamic and I like it! Sadly, we don't have the magicians magic win wand that gets you 3 points every game but it's looking a lot more promising. If we got the points we deserved this week then people would be drooling over it. I can understand that as it is a lot are still negative.

I'm glad that CC has identified our issue linking the midfield and attack in the first few games and I'm impressed how quickly we seemed to have adapted a different style from those first few games. Plenty of hard work and improvements to be made from here but if we keep it up (and get Westwood back) then we'll start to see some wins and confidence restored within the fanbase. 

Edited by TheEnchanter

The new dynamic and I like it! Sadly, we don't have the magicians magic win wand that gets you 3 points every game but it's looking a lot more promising. If we got the points we deserved this week then people would be drooling over it. I can understand that as it is a lot are still negative.

I'm glad that CC has identified our issue linking the midfield and attack in the first few games and I'm impressed how quickly we seemed to have adapted a different style from those first few games. Plenty of hard work and improvements to be made from here but if we keep it up (and get Westwood back) then we'll start to see some wins and confidence restored within the fanbase.

good post

Crap as it may be I'm not surprised he probably doesn't know his best team after 7 games lol If there was ever going to a time when he would be chopping and changing most it would be this time, and you'd be surprised how many teams do it. 

With the size of the squad I do expect him to obviously chop and change more than we are used too throughout the season however I'm pretty sure that in general he will identify the best nucleus of the team during that time. E.g 4-5 players that are rarely dropped. 

He said in multiple interviews over the first few weeks we didnt have the right talent upfront to play 4-4-2 and he would continue playing 1 upfront while ever his midfield options were better than a striker/forward.

Since Joao has proven himself capable at this level, and Forestieri has come on board we've already started seeing that change, and to be honest Nuhiu look far more comfortable and effective when Forestieri could play the ball to feet and he could then hold it up and play someone else in.

Changes,there are changes every bloody week,still can't buy a win.

Less changes would be better,a nice familiar settled 11.

And what settled familiar 11 would that be? I think the keeper and back four are now starting to look settled and there seems widespread agreement on here that Westwood Hunt Lees Turner Pudil is now first choice. Current form suggest Bannan Lee and Hutch (when not suspended) are the next three names on the team sheet. But who would the other three be from FF Nuhui Jaoao Mathias Lopez etc etc.And in what formation. Think there would be much discussion on here and probably the same at S6. Im certainly not sure!

Now playing 442.

CC has changed his approach.

I think it's good to see. Not just that it's a more popular fan formation but that CC sees it needs something and has the guts to try it.

Also good to see Lee has been recognised...

Excuse my ignorance but where has rhis been said

Someone should do a poll listing our squad and people vote for who should be in the starting 11.

The results would be all over the place I bet.

Give CC some time. At least we have a "way" of playing, he's now just fine tuning who is best suited for it and also has to take into account opponents strengths.