CC Pre-Fulham

Guest HATETUNALOVECHANSIRI

Don't talk silly,we will not start the game with a near unchanged team,expect at least 5 changes it's the CC way.

Ha fancy getting negged for stating what's happened all season! oh wait it's only the resident happy clapper flyingowl lol

Can't be arsed coming over for this one.

So disillusioned with football and SWFC at moment. 

Can understand how you feel ,Can remember Big Jack era hard to start with no money but passed on a decent side to wilkinson.I was very optimistic with Howard the football got slated but i could.nt care less we won games etc,Then the big Ron era i was very happy with then everything we did we were Brilliant ,Now money behind us and the football at home is depressing ,I feel no optimism whatsoever .

Ha fancy getting negged for stating what's happened all season! oh wait it's only the resident happy clapper flyingowl lol

How many teams in this league go game to game making no changes? Very few I'd say. We're struggling for goals & conceded 3 on the spin against Boro and Burnley. Not only that, but we're playing Saturday, Tuesday, Saturday, Tuesday most of the time.

We've got strength in depth and we're making the necessary changes.

Owlstalk & social media was full of fans slagging off the team after the boro game. Fast forward two weeks & we have signed 4 players....obviously changes were going to be made vs Burnley. We still conceded 3 and certain players were clearly weaker than others. Palmer & Loovens were singled out for particularly criticism for their defending for the goals. Not only that but Loovens is struggling & keeps picking up little niggles. The three changes for Bolton were completely justified.

And having still not hit the nail on the head goals wise, and with Hutchinson suspended/Westwood fit again....we'll make changes again.

Making changes isn't a bad thing. Not once has a change been bizarrely made. We have strength in depth to allow us to keep things fresh!

That was the reason to neg whoever I did. I'm fed up of people for using any stick available to beat CC with.