CC Pre-Fulham

CC: We will be paying tribute to Ron Springett and doing our best to win the match to dedicate the points to him #swfcLIVE

CC: I believe we will create chances in this game on Saturday but we must be more efficient in front of goal #swfcLIVE

CC: Marco is a player that will score goals, he is still adapting and will need some time but he is working hard #swfcLIVE

CC: Kieran Lee was absolutely fantastic in the last two games #swfcLIVE

CC: Players like Lee and Bannan know exactly what the team need. They understand in every moment and they are what coaches want #swfcLIVE

CC: Westwood has trained today and in good spirit. He feels fit and happy and has trained with a lot of concentration #swfcLIVE

Carvalhal said he will try to balance the team with Hutchinson out. Suggests to me he might go for Semedo. #starlive #SWFC

CC has dismissed suggestions there has been a fall-out with Lewis McGugan. Says he will probably be in the 18 on Saturday. #SWFC #starlive

Carlos Carvalhal heaps praise on Kieran Lee. Suggests he has a "radar" or "antenna" on his head. Like Joao Moutinho, according to CC #SWFC

Edited by FlyingOwl

Be interesting to see what CC does in the absence of Hutchinson. If he's brave, he might try and accommodate Lee, Bannan and McGugan at home. Not sure he will though. I'd like to see it though. Lee and Bannan have some bite to their game. If McGugan mucks in as well, we could be fantastic to watch on the ball.

Be interesting to see what CC does in the absence of Hutchinson. If he's brave, he might try and accommodate Lee, Bannan and McGugan at home. Not sure he will though. I'd like to see it though. Lee and Bannan have some bite to their game. If McGugan mucks in as well, we could be fantastic to watch on the ball.

Dom Howson has said that CC suggested Semedo would start. And with Lee being praised it looks like 'holding midfield' will be them two.

Can't drop Bannan after Tuesday's performance, nor Forestieri on his home debut. 

McGugan will be on the bench.

Id go 4-4-2 at home. 

midfield four of  Lee ,  Semedo , McGugan , Bannan 

McGugan is our best goalscoring midfielder ,an area we need goals from seeing as we struggle up front , so he should be the first name on the team sheet. 

Matais and Lopez are too lightweight for this league in my opinion and Hutch is a liability. He`s a walking red card or injury waiting to happen. 

Back up this midfield with Wallace and Sougou on the bench .

A sniper sat in the stands?