Burnley vs The Owls. Official Matchday Thread.

pauli

I don't think we went for it second half.  We really should have gone for it as the momentum was on our side at the end of the first half.

Disappointing result as we should have come away from that with at least a result.  

Positive for me, was the link up play especially up  top.

Big negative though, it looks like our solid defense from last season has disappeared.  

The last time we got relegated from this league (not saying that will happen) we started the season playing some pretty good looking football but had a soft underbelly and over time couldn't buy a draw never mind a win.

We need to make sure we don't fall into the trap of style over substance. I couldn't care how we play as long as we get points on the board

Palmer has only ever been a mediocre championship defender , who reached his potential a while back.Just not got the know how to go with the physical side.Not his fault if he's picked though , that's where the manager earns his money i guess.

No cutting edge in the final 3rd, Burnley get a few chances and bang them in, always been the difference between sides like that and us.So not just Palmers fault as could have been cruising already.Definitely a big improvement with the new guys and we'll spank a few poorer sides but struggle at the clinical ones for a while i reckon.

Not gonna be on here tonight.

The needless flouncing will be tremendous.

Didn't take our chances & we need to learn from that. Burnley were in the prem last year.

But tonight this forum will be filled with caveman saying so and so's poo poo, CC out...blah blah blah.

Having a night away from that needless negativity.

3/10 on the flouncemeter for me FO.

You stay and bare it like the rest of us.

Except me, I'm going out.