Goodbye Stevie May

Shame that ,thought he would do well for us,ran his socks off the lad did every time he played,,poo service last year,hasn't had a chance this..good luck to him if true !!! UTO

Had more of a chance than most last season. Didn't deliver.

Can't shoot with any sort of power. Not the strongest, not the quickest either...

When we watched that you tube vid I'm sure we all thought two things;

1. Some awful defending, awful keeping, I could score that.

2. He seems to know where the net is and Alf stepped up from L2 which must be worse than the SPL.

I honestly think we should treat him as an asset and lend him to a L1 club for a season.

I know a goals a goal and they all count. But I do remember watching that Youtube clip and thinking how bad are the goalkeepers here and how lucky is he that some of these scuffed shots have scrambled over the line.

He has something, not sure what it is but his lack of pace, power and strength really hinders him at this level.

I will trust Carvahal's judgement. He's had a whole pre season to look at him and he's not done enough to make a Matchday squad it seems.

Guest wilyfox

He's not had any game time under CC though when all the others have, all be it very little for Bus. I just would have liked to have seen him for 20 mins especially since our other strikers have been poor so far.

Still gotta earn that game time. That said, wouldn't surprise me if minds were made up on him after last season showing poor value. We need better strikers, everybody knows that. Have to make room for them.

Clearly a better player and more promising than Lavery and Bus. I'm gutted for him to be honest and I think this will prove bad business if he is sold.

Just hope this doesn't come back to haunt us. Go back to Scotland Stevie not another championship club.

The Championship should be the aim for him. It makes sense for his career. And there's only one club in Scotland that could afford May and it's pretty likely they won't be interested.

A transfer would be a mistake imo, I still think he will come good, but it will take time.

Loan him out and see where he's at next year

It wont matter. He could go to a Lg1 team and score 25 goals and he still wouldnt get a start for us next season.

We've moved onwards and upwards since signing Stevie which is just unfortunate for his career here. Wish him all the best wherever he goes but regardless his time is done here.

Clearly a better player and more promising than Lavery and Bus. I'm gutted for him to be honest and I think this will prove bad business if he is sold.

The Championship should be the aim for him. It makes sense for his career. And there's only one club in Scotland that could afford May and it's pretty likely they won't be interested.

How on earth is he a better player than Bus? What are you basing this on? We've seen nowhere near enough of Bus to form any kind of opinion on him yet.

Agree with this. If we're bringing in better strikers though, someone needs to make way and I suppose in a way it makes sense to try and recoup some money on the one we paid a decent fee for. He'll certainly fetch more than the other 3.