Guy called Johnny Walker commenting about grey

Picture the scene

"Yes I know that yer lad had got his kit on Mr chairman but he's only 8 and has to be registered to play up front for us call the FA if yer don't believe me"

I'd heard this myself from a very good source at the club so I actually do believe it .

Age limit required for this thread mucks.

Can you post a pic of your student card?

Edited by TaxiMark

It would be very strange if someone who has professed to not know much about the English game, and therefore appointed people with that knowledge to advise him, to decide he was suddenly enough of an expert to do what is being claimed.

So I'm going to assume this is rubbish.

Obviously if it isn't rubbish then we're screwed, but it's easy to make claims like this knowing full well you'll never have to back them up with actual proof.

Glenn Rodent  :tango:  :tango:

Just shows how people escalate these rumours.

@Richardwalsh21 @j0hnnywalker69 I heard the same, heard it was the Brentford away game.

0 retweets0 favorites
 Retweet
 Favorite
More

Now that game was on 21st October which of course was before there were even reports of DCs eventual interest. Certainly wouldn't have been in our dressing room even if he was even at the game.

Edited by Triple O

Age limit required for this thread mucks.

Can you post a pic of your student card?

I turn 40 in September and I'm not a mature student so I can't do that for you but I can tell you the game I was told it happened at was during halftime at home against Brentford.

Just shows how people escalate these rumours.

Jonnie Atha ‏@Jonathan_Atha 27m27 minutes ago

@Richardwalsh21 @j0hnnywalker69 I heard the same, heard it was the Brentford away game.

0 retweets0 favorites

Retweet

Favorite

More

Now that game was on 21st October which of course was before there were even reports of DCs eventual interest. Certainly wouldn't have been in our dressing room even if he was even at the game.

Meant the home game perhaps?