Guy called Johnny Walker commenting about grey

Somebody has got an agenda to disrupt things it seems. First Nixon's negative tweets, now this load of bollacks.

Definite agenda starting, at first it started as a joke about the club now it's turning personal regarding the owner.

This Nixon fella got a proper grudge against Chansiri but has never met him probably.

Someone is out to derail him, first thought it was blades having a laugh which is fair enough it happens but this is now getting too personal and upping the stakes. People are calling all sorts now. He's not paid, interfering with team talk, we are skint etc.... Nixon claiming we have a bizarre owner - can't fathom what's bizarre about him yer.

Guest Ash76

Starting to look like it. Seems to have started after the cost of boxes increased.

I was just thinking the same

Definite agenda starting, at first it started as a joke about the club now it's turning personal regarding the owner.

This Nixon fella got a proper grudge against Chansiri but has never met him probably.

Someone is out to derail him, first thought it was blades having a laugh which is fair enough it happens but this is now getting too personal and upping the stakes. People are calling all sorts now. He's not paid, interfering with team talk, we are skint etc.... Nixon claiming we have a bizarre owner - can't fathom what's bizarre about him yer.

Some reports suggest Nixon has fabricated/sensationalised news and has a conflict of interest in one feature.

And while ever people say things like this, the bullshît rumours will continue

So you can prove it then? Some are obviously lies like bidding 8m for rhodes or allarydyce coming in as manager but this isn't the most far fetched assumption considering the catastrophe of the past few weeks.

So you can prove it then? Some are obviously lies like bidding 8m for rhodes or allarydyce coming in as manager but this isn't the most far fetched assumption considering the catastrophe of the past few weeks.

What do I need to prove?

I can't verify all his claims, but I was advised early last week from someone who is usually reliable on this type of thing that Gray was informed of his dismissal by text. No mention of him seeing it on Sky Sports first, but I wouldn't automatically disbelieve everything this guy has said on Twitter.

There's lots goes on behind the scenes in a football club that you wouldn't want to believe. For example, ask Stuart Gray if Bus and Melo were his choice of signings?!? And linked to that why do you thing Megson left...

Yeah.

A Huddersfield fan would know what's going on at Hillsborough.

Why do people a. Believe this shîte, and b. Pass it on as though it's true.

It gets better.

You know what mate, I also heard that we are going to play in red and white from a pig a few weeks back and that we are relocating to Bangkok!

Trust Mark to pip me too it, gets better^^^

I didnt say it was true, or believed it to be did I? When he told me I said it didnt sound right.

I thought it was odd that the rumour was doing the rounds amongst Huddersfield fans and there had been no mention of it here.

It must be time of the month for you two.