Wisla Krakow - Runners up in Polish league.

Unirea - Reached Romanian cup final and won Romanian title for first time in the club's history. Beat Rangers and Sevilla in Champions League.

Kuban Krasnodar - Promoted to Russian top flight in his first season.

But some of our fans would rather have Cooper or Hockaday. Okay then.

Petrescu was about the best we could get if we wanted an international coach-many fans will not face that we have been in the wilderness since Danny and Dave Richards  ( I know he left in March but no matter) took the team down.

His club has said he turned down a mid table Champ side as he did not want a struggle for results.

Our playing strength is not attractive to a manager. We have only two decent players,  Lees and Westwood imo, maybe Loovens who is now very slow. Last season, we had poor full backs, only loanee McGugan in midfield and no strikers. How did SG do it to keep us midtable?

My theory is this whole situation is a joke,we have a golden chance to get a top manager in,sign new players and really push on. Instead we look like hiring a mid rate European manager who hasn't worked for 3 years,had more clubs than Judith Charmers has had holidays and has an average record at best.

I swear only we could wee wee tail something so simple up.

My theory is this whole situation is a joke,we have a golden chance to get a top manager in,sign new players and really push on. Instead we look like hiring a mid rate European manager who hasn't worked for 3 years,had more clubs than Judith Charmers has had holidays and has an average record at best.

But NOBODY knows anything so what leads you to that..

What has our owner said? Nothing yet, so let's just wait and see..

My theory is that Gray had a bust up over something and walked/was pushed.

Petrescu was about the best we could get if we wanted an international coach-many fans will not face that we have been in the wilderness since Danny and Dave Richards ( I know he left in March but no matter) took the team down.

His club has said he turned down a mid table Champ side as he did not want a struggle for results.

Our playing strength is not attractive to a manager. We have only two decent players, Lees and Westwood imo, maybe Loovens who is now very slow. Last season, we had poor full backs, only loanee McGugan in midfield and no strikersI'll. How did SG do it to keep us midtable?

This doesn't make sense. Do we have a rich, ambitious new owner who is going to 'spend whatever it takes' or not? Why would the club's previous record matter if the situation has changed so much?

Guest conisbrough

Very disheartened by events of last week, this after having real hope for first time in 15 years.

Anybody impressed by events I would be amazed. Very rarely does anything good emerge from sudden change.

I blame the people who spent most of last season trying hound the head coach out of his job  WTF:

Those are the risks when a manager is removed - you don't always get a better replacement.  Which OwlsTalker was it that pursued a sustained campaign to remove Stuart Gray?  Hmmm..... You don't always get what you wish for do you? 

Those are the risks when a manager is removed - you don't always get a better replacement. Which OwlsTalker was it that pursued a sustained campaign to remove Stuart Gray? Hmmm..... You don't always get what you wish for do you?

lol lol lol

Those are the risks when a manager is removed - you don't always get a better replacement. Which OwlsTalker was it that pursued a sustained campaign to remove Stuart Gray? Hmmm..... You don't always get what you wish for do you?

lol lol lol