Carlos Carvahal 50/1 to 2/1

Honestly I for one will be giving the guy a chance if it is him. The alternative is flouncing about a guy I know nothing about, before hes even set foot in the door, so I shall wait and see what he does before getting the pitchforks

The first 'Give him a chance FFS' ... I now believe its a done deal lol

Of course we'll all give the new manager a chance, but those who believed we were in for Klopp, are going to be disgruntled Bees. For a while atleast

I don't know what to think. Yes, he's been at a lot of clubs, but I get the feeling he's only got a season here whatever happens. The aim is to get us promoted. Either he fails and gets the sack, or he succeeds, but we appoint a higher-profile manager for the Premier League. 

The first 'Give him a chance FFS' ... I now believe its a done deal lol

Of course we'll all give the new manager a chance, but those who believed we were in for Klopp, are going to be disgruntled Bees. For a while atleast

Anyone who had their heart set on Klopp are clearly on drugs... Get real lads!

I'm sure all the flouncers on here will be able to give us a detailed run down of Carlos' history in no time though...

His record hardy inspires though does it?

I don't know really, I've not seen his stat but he's managed at a very high level in Europe with clubs like Besiktas and Sporting Lisbon. It seems he's a very tactical coach from what I've viewed online in a very short space of time. What I won't do is make unprofound assumptions about the guy until he's had a chance. 

Besides you look at certain managers who have a decent track record, it doesn't mean anything. It could be a match made in heaven or hell. 

His record hardy inspires though does it?

Exactly....we don't know much about him but who does aside from moving from team to team....surely if he was the dogs balls the clubs he's been at would have kept him. If he chose to leave that's probably worse.

Fans preferring someone with proven championship experience is not unreasonable, especially given the price increases and lack of transfer activity so far.

Edited by theflyingowl