Carlos Carvahal 50/1 to 2/1

I'd be very wary of reading too much into the odds fluctuations in this market, which will be absolutely tiny - I bet that if I put £50 on any random 50/1 shot, they'd be down to single figures straight away.

It is a huge swing, for sure, but in a market this small things will shift very easily based on a tip-off or a moderate sized bet.

How? You mean from all the times hes been sacked or the amount of jobs he's had for a season or maybe that he hasnt worked since 2012.

In 2002 he became the first coach in the country to take a team in the third level to the UEFA Cup, after leading Leixões S.C. to the final of the Portuguese Cup.[1] Two years later he led Vitória de Setúbal back to the top flight, which prompted his move to a side in that category, C.F. Os Belenenses.

Carlos Carvalhal is the coach elected to succeed Paul Fonseca as coach of Paços de Ferreira.

According to the Record newspaper, negotiations between the club and the coach are already at an advanced stage and should be completed in the coming hours, with only define the duration of the contract, which should be two times before the official presentation.

The choice was based on the long experience of Carlos Carvalhal in Portuguese football, with the club to recognize you enough capaciadades to continue the project initiated by Paulo Fonseca, particularly in the betting players of secondary earners and young people from a training club.

This was 5 hours ago

How? You mean from all the times hes been sacked or the amount of jobs he's had for a season or maybe that he hasnt worked since 2012.

Can you tell me the circumstances surrounding his various sackings and short tenures at clubs, coz I havent got a clue about any of them seeing as I've only really heard of him an hour ago. SO why did he quit or get sacked from all these clubs over the years?

I'd be very wary of reading too much into the odds fluctuations in this market, which will be absolutely tiny - I bet that if I put £50 on any random 50/1 shot, they'd be down to single figures straight away.

It is a huge swing, for sure, but in a market this small things will shift very easily based on a tip-off or a moderate sized bet.

Mine didn't I put £10 on my man at 28/1 and he went out to 50/1 within an hour :wacko: :wacko:

Think it's more to do with the fact that Nixon has confirmed it. Nixon who has pretty much proven to be ITK. So at this stage I'm pretty inclined to believe it. Plus it match with Biggs stating that the new manager will be an obscure selection.