Anyone who thinks Bent would be anything other than a crackin signing wants there head looking at, look at his record at Derby

Don't think he's a player we will approach though, can see him getting a prem club still

Guest Fedor

Other club interest aside ... 

Bent, ALF & Rhodes are all similar in style

Bent wouldn't cost a fee, but wages would be ridiculous  

Bent can play the lone striker role very well. He's quick and can finish, ideal for how Gray likes to play away from home.

If we're serious about promotion, this is the type of player we need to be looking at.

Chansiri says he wants Premier League football in 2 years, we'll soon see how much he wants it with the backing he gives his manager.

Bent can play the lone striker role very well. He's quick and can finish, ideal for how Gray likes to play away from home.

He's not the runner he used to be ... Whether that be due to laziness, age, or injury

Still a decent box player though

He's exactly the half arsed picking up a wage, always injured type of player I don't want at the club.

He's played 24 and 20 games in each of the last two seasons. No thanks. With our new budget, we shouldn't have to gamble on crocks.

Edited by tomhollywood

10 goals in 14 games for Derby... Rubbish .... 😂 he would be good signing on the right terms . I still think we would need another striker on top a cm 2/3 wingers a cb and most defiantly a left back to even have a sniff . Ideally a better right back but there are other positions to sort first.

Depends what other forwards we bring in He's a goalscorer, but like LeFondre, he doesn't do a lot else, so needs someone quick and strong alongside to do all the hard work. Who knows, maybe Stevie May could be a goalscorer if we could find that right person to play alongside.

He's exactly the half arsed picking up a wage, always injured type of player I don't want at the club.

He's played 24 and 20 games in each of the last two seasons. No thanks. With our new budget, we shouldn't have to gamble on crocks.

Exactly ^^^^^^^^^

Also we need to make sure our wage structure is similar across the board

If we get a 'Billy big b0!!0ck$' here earning 80K a week while everybody else is on 10K it'll cause resentment and blow our team spirit.

We've been there before and look where it got us.

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Some of you wouldn't take Bent??   HAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!  Some people know nowt about footy.

Anyway, it doesn't matter cos Sherwood wants him back at Villa.

Not quite the type of player I'm envisaging under this new regime.

Three advisors, scouring the planet, and they come up with a released, has-been, lacking in goals in recent seasons, and winding down towards retirement.

Actually think Stevie May has more potential over the next 5 years.

I think we should change our name to Sheffield Fantasy people need to take a step back and think before posting totally crackers posts about players we ain't a chance of signing people have gone mad

How do you know this?  Do you know what the budget is?   

Edited by Holmes