Official Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours Megathread

Guest wilyfox

Wby people keep thinking Murray or Gayle would be even remotely available is beyond me

Gayle didn't even make the bench for Palace's last three games, and hasn't scored since January. Murray is their current target man - up against Chamakh and Sanogo (both struggling in England), plus an unfit Ameobi. Doesn't mean Murray will be leading the line for them next season.

So, Gayle is behind Bolasie, Zaha, Puncheon and Campbell. Murray's competition will be strengthened in the summer. One, or both, might become available.

Edited by wilyfox

Gayle didn't even make the bench for Palace's last three games, and hasn't scored since January. Murray is their current target man - up against Chamakh and Sanogo (both struggling in England), plus an unfit Ameobi. Doesn't mean Murray will be leading the line for them next season.

So, Gayle is behind Bolasie, Zaha, Puncheon and Campbell. Murray's competition will be strengthened in the summer. One, or both, might become available.

I know there's a lot of potential surrounding the club and I'd love for both of these players to sign, but do you think we can compete for these players??

As a Wednesday fan I'd say of course but, to this young generation of players coming through, do we have a big enough calibre in recent times to clinch these kinds of signings??

his fitness lets him down and Id be shocked if wolves spent £3m on him but Joe Mason has always impressed me when ive seen him play

Guest Daniel Walker

Gayle and Murray up top 😍😍😍

If not that then Gayle and Chris wood

Buckley and McLean out wide

Top 6 here we come

In reality we will end up with Gary teale Hallam hope

Warren feeney and Francis Jeffers

That £3m price tag for Mason has to be pure speculation, surely?!

You'd have thought yeah, but it was reported in the Birmingham Mail, who you would assume would have good contacts with the club. Crazy price for him though

Guest wilyfox

Derby County are lining up a £2m bid for Brentford’s Spanish sensation Jota.

Nottingham Forest boss Dougie Freedman has joined Brighton in the hunt for winger Jamie Ward, 29, who has been released by Derby.

Derby County are lining up a £2m bid for Brentford’s Spanish sensation Jota.

Nottingham Forest boss Dougie Freedman has joined Brighton in the hunt for winger Jamie Ward, 29, who has been released by Derby.

Thought Jota, was the best player I've seen at Hillsborough this season.  I'd love him to come to us.  He could easily play in the Premiership.  Class player