Official Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours Megathread

Guest Daniel Walker

Not sure about the ALF-Nugent partnership, but the rest sounds good to me.

Who would u like up front?

Guest wilyfox

Who would u like up front?

Not sure. There's those I'd like, then those likely to be available and affordable. I'd like Murray, if we could tempt him. He's someone the likes of May, Lavery and Bus might improve alongside. I'd also love Gayle for his pace and dynamism; but i would think he'd be less likely from an affordability point of view.

Guest Daniel Walker

Not sure. There's those I'd like, then those likely to be available and affordable. I'd like Murray, if we could tempt him. He's someone the likes of May, Lavery and Bus might improve alongside. I'd also love Gayle for his pace and dynamism; but i would think he'd be less likely from an affordability point of view.

Yeah doubt we would get Murray or Gayle

Guest Daniel Walker

He'd like Wood and Gayle

That would be a good partnership

Wood affordable and then Gayle would have to be our most expensive singing really if we wanted him

Guest wilyfox

He'd like Wood and Gayle

Well, I'd prefer Murray and Gayle - but wouldn't scoff at that alternative.

Well the wage bill will need increasing significantly if he really was "frighteningly ambitious". And the wage bill alone would probably take us over FFP if the rumours of us being close to the limit last year are true.

At the minute I've got my expectations really low, especially as I have absolutely no reason to doubt the person who told me the other day about the wage bill only being increased by a couple of million. We'd still be a million miles off strong promotion contenders even with that increase.

Guest wilyfox

Well the wage bill will need increasing significantly if he really was "frighteningly ambitious". And the wage bill alone would probably take us over FFP if the rumours of us being close to the limit last year are true.

FFP = £13m for next season, more than double this year's - so Chansiri can spend.

FFP = £13m for next season, more than double this year's - so Chansiri can spend.

And as job loves to keep pointing out our income is pretty pooh. So loads of opportunity to increase revenue streams without attracting attention?

Wolves are preparing a £3m bid for Cardiff City striker Joe Mason. Quite shocked that he would fetch that much really and just goes to show what we'll be up against when it comes to securing a striker. He's OK, but £3m?