Official Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours Megathread

Local paper in Shrewsbury claims we're in for their goalkeeper. May well be utter gonads though cos it says we're after him with a View to him being first choice cos our 'number one'Chris Kirkland is out of contract.

Who is the Shrewsbury keeper?

Who is the Shrewsbury keeper?

Jayson Leutwiler

Kept 23 clean sheets this season, very impressive.

And interestingly, Daniel Bentley from Southend had the same number.

Edited by TomBee

Highly rated 19 year-old Koby Arthur out of contract at Birmingham City and unlikely to sign a new deal would be a awesome signing.

He's a powerful and pacy wide midfielder who can also play up front. A few other Championship clubs are interested I'd hope we will be now we've got a bigger budget.

Get him in.

koby-arthur.jpg

Upfront we need a dynamic big man and pacy type of partnership, if we've got the cash and we can splash the cash cos FFP is a sham

I'd like us to try and bring in the likes of Rudy Gestede and Dwight Gayle upfront, imagine them supplied by the likes of Lewis McGugan, Matt Phillips and Koby Arthur if we can get them in too. I imagine we will also look to loan some young talents from the PL for the season and scour the European bargain market too, along with a couple of lower League youngsters. For the quality we need in the key areas we need, it's not going to come cheap to build a squad realistically good enough to challenge for the top 6.

Edited by MilansMissingMarbles

Guest wilyfox

I'd like us to try and bring in the likes of Rudy Gestede and Dwight Gayle upfront, imagine them supplied by the likes of Lewis McGugan, Matt Phillips

Probably £15m worth there..

Guest wilyfox

Aye, if we got it spend it cos FFP means nothing and is a sham.

No idea how much we will spend but if we've got it and we need quality,

it's not going to come cheap or be done cheap.

If we were to "go for it", spending big, I suspect that might happen 2016/17 when the £39m 3yr FFP aggregate kicks in.