Official Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours Megathread

Owlstalk putting bids in for Rhodes and Wickham meanwhile on planet earth Wednesday linked with Norwegian striker no ones heard of.

Owlstalk gets angry mad with person who points it out, classic.

What did I miss? Who?

Guest wilyfox

That Jota is a very classy and tidy player at this level. Players like him and McGugan are exactly what we need. I'd love it if we got those two.

Not bothered about Jamie Ward, there are better and younger out of contract players available, such as Koby Arthur or James McClean.

Though a compensation fee would have to be paid for Arthur.

James McClean is not out of contract.

James McClean is not out of contract.

Oh, thought I read on here that he was.

Just checked online and he signed a 3 year-deal with Wigan when he joined them in 2013.

How much would he cost, bearing in mind he's got 1 year left on his contract and they've just been relegated?

Oh, thought I read on here that he was.

Just checked online and he signed a 3 year-deal with Wigan when he joined them in 2013.

How much would he cost, bearing in mind he's got 1 year left on his contract and they've just been relegated?

He may well have a release clause in his contract for relegation. 

He may well have a release clause in his contract for relegation. 

Oh, maybe. No idea. 

He's player I wouldn't mind us going for if we're going to be bringing in 2 or 3 widemen, even if we have to pay some sort of fee for him?

Also I'd be tempted to look at Wigan's Rob Kiernan a 24 year-old defender who was impressive on loan at Birmingham City.

Looks like he can leave on a 'nominal fee' might be similar situation to James McClean?

Birmingham are interested in re-signing him permanently and Cardiff and some other Championship clubs are interested according to the Welsh newspapers.

Edited by MilansMissingMarbles

Not bothered about Jamie Ward, there are better and younger out of contract players available, such as Koby Arthur or James McClean.

Though a compensation fee would have to be paid for Arthur.

Didnt know who Arthur was so I Googled him

He's 19 and has played less than 20 times in the Football League (7 of them for Cheltenham who got relegated from League 2)

How have you come to the conclusion he is better than Jamie Ward?

92 motherfucking pages.

Still one month away from fixture announcement.

lol

Wait, how is motherfucking not destroyed by the legendary swear filter. It changes the medical terms for things. I'm so not playing anymore, although it will kill two months for me to find every way I can get round it. <.<

Didnt know who Arthur was so I Googled him

He's 19 and has played less than 20 times in the Football League (7 of them for Cheltenham who got relegated from League 2)

How have you come to the conclusion he is better than Jamie Ward?

Because he's stood out impressively for Birmingham City.

He's pacier, younger, more powerful and he's highly rated. Ward is decent and experienced but injury prone and older than Arthur,

who would have a re-sale value to him too, Ward might not, even though he's more proven at this level.

Edited by MilansMissingMarbles

Ward from Derby to Forest is interesting

Can't see Forest doing much next season , talk of Antonio and Lansbury getting sold aswell

Guest SGEMMELL_OWL94

Adrian Rabiot - CM

Herven Ongenda - LW

Youssouf Sabaly - LB

Antoine Conte - CB

Prince Oniangue - CM

Artila Turan - LB

Would be good enough.

rabiot hahahahahahahahahhahahah what a thrower