Official Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours Megathread

Said it earlier in the thread, saw this guy on the box last night and he looked dynamite.  Out of contract in June 2016.

Tjaronn Chery 260px-TjaronnChery.png Personal information Full name Tjaronn Chery Date of birth 4 June 1988 (age 26) Place of birth The HagueNetherlands Height 1.70 m (5 ft 7 in) Playing position Attacking midfielder Club information

Current team
FC Groningen Number 10 Youth career   U.D.I. Enschede   vv Victoria'28 2002–2007 FC Twente Senior career* Years Team Apps† (Gls)† 2008–2010 FC Twente 1 (0) 2009 → SC Cambuur (loan) 15 (0) 2009–2010 → RBC Roosendaal (loan) 30 (1) 2010–2011 FC Emmen 33 (9) 2011–2014 ADO Den Haag 66 (10) 2013–2014 → FC Groningen (loan) 31 (7) 2014– FC Groningen 23 (8) * Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 12 May 2014 (UTC).

† Appearances (Goals).

Why is he pretending to be directing traffic. 

I know its not even the end of the season but this thread is slightly disappointing so far. The pitch threads are currently more interesting and that's saying a lot. Just surprised there aren't more bullsh*t rumours. The random crap Jordan Rhodes snipet in the paper the other month got thousands of replies. I'm at the point where I won't even mock people who lie and say they are itk when they are just blatantly making stuff up

i know targets and opinions (now there are 3) will change and adjust, but as recently as blunts v scuny what 4 or 5 wks ago, Gray was at the sty, watching Adelukun  & Canavan? 

remembering SG is still one of the three, they may well still let him go for some of his young previous targets,

especially if there is something of a cull in the out of contract/developmental side of things,

im thinking we may take both of these for our U21s but with the league experience to come in for the first team as 2nd choice and/or coming off the bench from time to time,

also adding to our pool of young talent that could still come good over the next 2 or 3 yrs. (allied with quality additions)