getting me so mad!

this year on the football

league show the top 6 teams seen on bbc 1 are Bournemouth / Norwich / Middlesbrough / derby county / Watford / Ipswich and before call me victor meldrew my point is look back at all this season on the football league show you will see the 7 teams on all the time can someone tell me last time we was on even whenwe was playing the top 7 teams seen here? I just don't believe it... lol

Edited by TheEnd1976

league show the top 6 teams seen on bbc 1 are Bournemouth / Norwich / Middlesbrough / derby county / Watford / Ipswich and before call me victor meldrew my point is look back at all this season on the football league show you will see the 7 teams on all the time can someone tell me last time we was on even whenwe was playing the top 7 teams seen here? I just don't believe it... lol

"There was an important game at the top of the League today but our feature game is the mid table clash between Charlton and Blackburn".

We have only been on sky 3 times

Against forest

Leeds

And Huddersfield

We have played Man city twice this season, none was on TV

Liverpool are poo and on sky every week

There is a strange fascination with Liverpool from all off the media.

You wait 'till next season...

We'll have so much uproar with the amount of early kick offs/Friday games we have to play because SKY want to see our silky skills on our perfect pitch. 

We'll have threads on here moaning that Clem has been to Hillsborough so many times, with people asking if he has to pay to get in!

I'm just happy that FLS has moved away from frothing at the mouth at Forest. That's all we saw at the start of the season.

If results carry on as they are doing then I think we'll be on sky against Watford. They could show 3 games again live that day with the league and title being so close.

If 3 teams are still in with a chance of promotion on the day I think SKY will have little option but to show all 3 games.

If the season finished this Saturday though, 4 teams would be in with a shout of winning the bloody league. If it carries on like that till the final day then SKY may have to make games available via the red button, do split screens or something like that.

Certainly the most exciting end to the championship in my memory, and I'm quite happy to be a part of that. I hope Watford do go up, I'm sick of them battering us 4-1 at home.

Don't worry football league show is no more after this season so hopefully channel 5 will love us on their new show. I think its going to be on at             9 0 clock Saturday nights so you can watch it then watch MOTD .    

Whats' all this?!

:laugh:  :laugh:

victor-meldrew.jpg