Go out with a bang

Like many sides that have come to Hillsborough this season huddersfield were and are terrible

4 home wins and 13 goals in 20 league games is not good enough

Gray should be thanked for all he's done in steadying the ship, but I fear next season will be a season wasted if we hang onto him

Time for a proper manager to come in and build us up for the premier league

Like many sides that have come to Hillsborough this season huddersfield were and are terrible

4 home wins and 13 goals in 20 league games is not good enough

Gray should be thanked for all he's done in steadying the ship, but I fear next season will be a season wasted if we hang onto him

Time for a proper manager to come in and build us up for the premier league

Amen Stoop.

If we hadn't been taken over, I'd be more inclined to keep him, but we'll have different aspirations next year

The question is can he manage those aspirations? I don't think so

Today was the perfect example, against a poor side, nothing to play for and we amount to what, 3 shots on target?

I'm willing to give him a go next season, but I fear for him tbh 

I'm starting to get annoyed with this nonsense, Gray set us up at beginning of season to not lose because he knew we didn't have the players to go out and batter teams, he had a game plan to ensure safety (something we all aspired to in August) that game plan has got us to 54 points (safety) with 6 games to go! the quality of team and this damn pitch have dictated our home form. Just enjoy the fact we are flipping safe!

If he spends millions on quality, with a perfect playing surface and it's still crap, then moan.

Chill out, get the deckchairs out, pop on the sunglasses and have a beer. 2015/16 is going to be epic I can feel it in mi water 😊

If we hadn't been taken over, I'd be more inclined to keep him, but we'll have different aspirations next year

The question is can he manage those aspirations? I don't think so

Today was the perfect example, against a poor side, nothing to play for and we amount to what, 3 shots on target?

I'm willing to give him a go next season, but I fear for him tbh

I agree with most of that fresh but I can't see the point in wasting part of a season giving him a go when we already know he isn't good enough.Harsh but true.

Guest Daniel Walker

Forest fan who came for a one off was sat near me

He said does your manager tell the players to set up like this do you think

So shows straight away he noticed in 1 game the defensive or negative approach that you could say

Guest Ash76

I agree with most of that fresh but I can't see the point in wasting part of a season giving him a go when we already know he isn't good enough.Harsh but true.

How do you know that? We only find that out by giving him a try IMO

Did people think that what he was doing prior to takeover was ok but as soon as Chansiri came in then it's not good enough? Some of you make me sick, thick to be polite.

Today was a lot better and with better options in attacking areas we'd have won comfortably

Guest Ash76

Maybe Wednesday should try me upfront next season. You never know I might be the 20 goal striker we've been after

We'll never know unless im given a chance

You make a great point with your attempt at sarcasm, the problem has never been SG. All he's done is managed problems but that can only take you so far

I'm starting to get annoyed with this nonsense, Gray set us up at beginning of season to not lose because he knew we didn't have the players to go out and batter teams, he had a game plan to ensure safety (something we all aspired to in August) that game plan has got us to 54 points (safety) with 6 games to go! the quality of team and this damn pitch have dictated our home form. Just enjoy the fact we are flipping safe!

If he spends millions on quality, with a perfect playing surface and it's still crap, then moan.

Chill out, get the deckchairs out, pop on the sunglasses and have a beer. 2015/16 is going to be epic I can feel it in mi water

Hit the nail on the head pal . 

Think Grey is stuck with trying to accommodate Lee Hutch and Lewis in the middle. Lee was poor today but probably not his fault with being stuck on the wing today

Lee wasn't on the wing though..

And what exactly did Lee do wrong today? Thought he looked quite neat and tidy personally.

This will sound really harsh but you need to win your home games and Gray has failed big time in this department, yes he can say the pitch is terrible but it is for the away sides as well.

Haven't got the time at the moment to list all the times we've dropped points at home this season and late ones at that, but I bet it's into double figures.

Just wouldn't trust him with a huge amount of cash.

This will sound really harsh but you need to win your home games and Gray has failed big time in this department, yes he can say the pitch is terrible but it is for the away sides as well.

Haven't got the time at the moment to list all the times we've dropped points at home this season and late ones at that, but I bet it's into double figures.

Just wouldn't trust him with a huge amount of cash.

Based on what?

The negatives you post have no relevance to your final point