Go out with a bang

Gray did himself no favours today. Should have given the full backs licence to attack the wings and really attack Huddersfield.

Imo gray has to convince the new regime, that he's worth a go next season. Every performance, like today, is a missed opportunity. If this continues gray will go out with a whimper and will deserve to do so.

Worry not zzmdu for it has been for told in the great prophecy that the ginger one shall return to claim his crown,rule over his army and lead his people to glory.

All hail

gary megson

One one bore draws at home aren't gonna save his job. Gray may as well go for it, from the start, got nothing to lose. He needs good attacking wins, else a gonna.

Misread the title, thought it said,"go out with a bag".

Reminds me of that old school joke.

Q. How do you get a paper baby?

A. Marry an oId bag.

disclaimer. 1970's when I was at school and now aware of the fact you don't have to be married to have a child despite what my old Mum used to think.

The biggest problem we have is expectation. People expect us to throw a few quid at the squad in the summer, and win the league by 20 points. This season has been excellent, in respect of league position. Be careful what you wish for. A more expansive style may lead to problems, and don't think for a minute that we will be the only ones to strengthen. We will need to spend a lot just to maintain the current league position.

The 18,000/20,000 that turn up every week arn't the problem. It's the rest, that rock up for the play off final, Wycombe game etc that are the issue. Bred on a world of perfect Premier League football, and SSN ticker tape that think we should be in the World Club Final against Boca Juniors. Call me a happy clapper, but a couple of seasons of mid table boredom has kinda been fun, in an odd kinda way.

The biggest problem we have is expectation. People expect us to throw a few quid at the squad in the summer, and win the league by 20 points. This season has been excellent, in respect of league position. Be careful what you wish for. A more expansive style may lead to problems, and don't think for a minute that we will be the only ones to strengthen. We will need to spend a lot just to maintain the current league position.

This season has been awful at home,not one game stands out for me not one and to be honest were awful away. So for me to say this season has been excellent in respect of league position i have to disagree big time.