THE PRESS CONFERENCE MATCHDAY THREAD

Was it red star Belgrade who did that massive flag with their ex players head being cut off on it?

We should do one for Chansiri that says 'give us yer money' or something.

Like I said he's tiny and will cave

Have a day off you Bellend 

Guest _Ibbo_

Didn't finish his 5 year plan so get over ya self Mrs M!!

What five year plan ? He said from day one he would sell ?

Just to say this is a much better picture of our new chairman, welcome to Mr Chansiri and his family:

1503488_732669043497314_3401332059484396

Bit more like it.

The youngest has just tried to play as Wednesday on FIFA15.

I know some were expecting a Q&A but if the guy doesnt speak English thats probably why he hasnt.

Milan was speaking English to him at one point so i suspect he does may be just a little bit though

Welcome Dejphon Chansiri and family

10914706_1548764518706356_880284509_n.jp

They all look flipping miserable

60 Thai superstitious dos and don'ts for your convenience
By Prae Sakaowan and Todd Ruiz February 6, 2014 / 12:38 ICT
Like Coconuts BKK on Facebook Follow Coconuts BKK on Twitter 
believe31.jpg

You’ve read the Lonely Planet guide and enough FAQs on Thai culture, all with the same suggestions and warnings. All too well, you know not to cut your hair on Wednesdays or touch someone’s head.

But did you know never to trust bald people or avoid sex on certain days?

This exhaustive list of Thai superstitions, collected by the University of the Thai Chamber of Commerce, will take your mind off present troubles and take you to a wondrous world of beliefs past, where imaginations were rich, but scientific methods poor.

From muscle spasms and lost teeth to all kinds of animal omens, this list will add meaning to every minor event in your otherwise mundane life.

Who knew one shouldn’t accept birthday sex because it’s a day for purity? Or that a plant could predict success? Some are folk beliefs designed to increase social harmony, encourage clean living or reaffirm social expectations. But many are just bizarre and worth reading just to imagine how people thought hundreds of years back.

1. If a home lizard makes a noise behind your back as you leave the house, bad things may happen while you’re out. But if the sweet creature is at your front or side, you may proceed confidently.

2. A barn owl is a symbol of evil curses. If one lands on your roof, horrible things will happen.

3. Geckos usually make a loud noise at night, but if the sound is heard during the day, it is considered a warning of bad events.

4. If a bird poops on your head, you'll be doomed for the rest of the day.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

I like the first photo. Everyone looking at the photographer down bottom left except Mrs Chansiri who is staring right at the camera and pleading with her eyes. HELP. ME.

Poor sod has no chance.

Edited by southportdc