THE PRESS CONFERENCE MATCHDAY THREAD

Birmingham here he comes!!!

Pick it up cheap, cut out costs sell it for £30 million profit, tell everyone that he is a true supporter of Brum, mor ethan any other club etc etc.. heart is there etc etc... Sleeping giant etc.

Pocket £30 million move on...

Cynical.. me... never!

Cynical maybe...bitter yes

Birmingham here he comes!!!

Pick it up cheap, cut out costs sell it for £30 million profit, tell everyone that he is a true supporter of Brum, mor ethan any other club etc etc.. heart is there etc etc... Sleeping giant etc.

Pocket £30 million move on...

Cynical.. me... never!

c'mon JBA. You are bigger than that. Profit isn't a dirty word. I'm thankful for what MM achieved here, and we are all in a better place currently. Now that he's job is done here what he chooses to do in the future is up to him. Wish him well.

"DEBT FREE" has a nice ring to it. Hopefully we can be more aggressive in the transfer market with regards to owning our own players (without spending silly money) instead of an over reliance on loans.

Not going to get too carried away (after many false dawns) but this sounds really promising.

I suppose "The proof of the pudding will be in the eating".

UTO, FTB, WAWAW

"DEBT FREE" has a nice ring to it. Hopefully we can be more aggressive in the transfer market with regards to owning our own players (without spending silly money) instead of an over reliance on loans.

Not going to get too carried away (after many false dawns) but this sounds really promising.

I suppose "The proof of the pudding will be when its wiped allk over your face".

UTO, FTB, WAWAW

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Cynical maybe...bitter yes

Cynical definitely, why the hell should I be bitter about MM... just realistic and pissed off with all the guff he put out and the gullibility of our fans...

Very happy now, we have someone without baggage or history and a real determination to make us a success rather than a quick buck!! It's all about motivation and honesty.

Marvellous!!!

Guest Johnbloodaxe

c'mon JBA. You are bigger than that. Profit isn't a dirty word. I'm thankful for what MM achieved here, and we are all in a better place currently. Now that he's job is done here what he chooses to do in the future is up to him. Wish him well.

It wasn't the profit it was the false (in my opinion) messages that went with it that pissed me off.

Cynical definitely, why the hell should I be bitter about MM... just realistic and pissed off with all the guff he put out and the gullibility of our fans...

Very happy now, we have someone without baggage or history and a real determination to make us a success rather than a quick buck!! It's all about motivation and honesty.

Marvellous!!!

Fair enough. I have a slightly different take on it though.

I believe you're talking about the way accounts were structured etc. and the annual paper losses. That's business. Not illegal and MM was as honest and open a chairman as we've had for a long while (no slight intended to Lee Strafford either but that was an atypical situation and his hands were very much tied).

Very happy with new owner(s), Prem here we come.

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!!

hear hear!

Marvellous!!!

He can make as much as he likes from the club its better than watching us rebranded and in the non leagues

Marvellous!!!

Get over yourself. 

The guy, regardless of his intentions, got us from League One to the Championship. 

Look forward to you turning on the  new owner in due course. 

Guest _Ibbo_

It wasn't the profit it was the false (in my opinion) messages that went with it that pissed me off.

Where were we when MM took us over ?

Where are we now ?

Thats progress in anyones book. 

You can tell you don't actually attend games....