THE PRESS CONFERENCE MATCHDAY THREAD

Debt free...bloody marvellous!!...We'll be challenging next season and will walk it the year after...Go on Mr 'C' !! ...and he's already got his whole family to get their 'Sheffield 'dour' underwhelmed' look perfected too...good on them!!...Embrace the boring end to this campaign and prime yerselves for edge of the seat excitement from now on in!!!..Come On The Wednesday!!.. :biggrin:

Edited by Prendo's boots

One shouldn't slate JBA because of his concerns for a family member.

The club was ill, very ill, some thought terminally so. Some family members happily swallowed the pills without question. JBA, like myself, always had concerns regarding the side effects of the drugs.

That doesn't mean the family members had any less respect for the Doctor than any of you out there.

At the moment, irrespective of the fact that the club appears to be off the danger list, there is still a long way to go in recovering full health. Those with a deep seated love of the club still need to be watchful no matter who the new Doctor may be.

So thanks to Milan and welcome DC and his family. Interesting that PA remains as CEO. 

Guest _Ibbo_

The club was ill, very ill, some thought terminally so. Some family members happily swallowed the pills without question. JBA, like myself, always had concerns regarding the side effects of the drugs.

Absolute rot. 

There is some real sour grapes been thown at MM by some posters. 

Just remember where we where when he took over and where we are now. 

All he ever promised was progression. And thats exactly what he has delivered. 

He has also stated from day one he would happily sell to any owner with serious funds. 

That doesn't mean the family members had any less respect for the Doctor than any of you out there.

At the moment, irrespective of the fact that the club appears to be off the danger list, there is still a long way to go in recovering full health. Those with a deep seated love of the club still need to be watchful no matter who the new Doctor may be.

So thanks to Milan and welcome DC and his family. Interesting that PA remains as CEO. 

Wouldn't dream of slating JBA Nev. And I hope I haven't come across that way. He is a valuable contributor here and I will always listen to what he has to say.

Guest _Ibbo_

There is concerns and sour grapes

You and JBA have always had it in for milan.... with thinly vailed attacks and insinuations.

He's done nothing more and nothing less than exactly what he has said he would do. 

Found it a little bit odd that old Dejphon understood quite a lot of the questions in English but answered in Thai?

Love how he called Stuart Gray "Stuar Gay"... simple things please simple minds!!  :tango:

Edited by luketheowl