THE PRESS CONFERENCE MATCHDAY THREAD

Dont forget TUF is the family business ,even though DC has bought us with his own cash . So , like any other business , if has money to invest in other family business`s it will do. 

DC is obviously going to be backed by the family firm , but in a way which dosnt fall foul of FFP. 

No i don't think they will though, seriously.I had opinions on Milan, but rightly in my head, not just for the sake of it like some trolls seem to about everything.everything. Im hoping this clubs going to experience a feel good stage now

tumblr_mzem73hPQB1t167qto1_400.gif

can we edit the club wikipedia and change that?

You're in a real hurry aren't you.

Still I guess that could mean promotion next season then Prem for 150th anniversary season. Seems about right to me. (edit - provided we're not the whipping boys for that season. Would be nice to really enjoy it again).

tumblr_mzem73hPQB1t167qto1_400.gif

I haven't seen Taylor Swift for a while but she's let herself go a bit.

Edited by themaskedowl

Rangers wont be in a mess for too long, the tide is turning, Friday Is D day, Milan hasn't got that kind of money to sort Rangers out. The good guys will be In control after Friday. Going to be a happy week for me, today with Wednesday, and the rest of the week with Rangers.... its long over due for both my clubs... 

Always somebody to try and spoil my good mood with bad news. lol

Guest mrbluesky

If your going to buy something and haggle over the price you don't tell the seller how much you have in your wallet.

Still reserving judgement until he shows the transfer money.