So did last night prove ....

Guest wayne the owl

Guest wayne the owl

Over half the posters on here are either blunts / non fans / trolls ...: Or are Wednesday fans at their happiest wen they can moan and slag the team off and show off their football manager knowlge ?

When we lose there are usually 20+ posts slating everything from Grays team selection to how gray couldn't control the weather .

We win and it's nearly silent.

i dont think it a coincidence either ,...

Guest OWLSCHRIS

We won which is always obviously a positive thing but the fact is I do believe that's only the second time we've put 3 past anyone this season.

And against a struggling team at the bottom and away from home aswell. I can't wait to see this forum again on Saturday once Boro trounce us and we yet again don't score at home.

Guest wayne the owl

None. I have read this forum fr years and have noticed this trend more and more.

im pretty sure over half the people signed up to this forum do not follow or even like the owls , they are just bitter fans of other teams who can't accept were moving forward finally after 15 years of poo poo.

Guest wayne the owl

To be fair I only go on Wednesday forums.

Why you would want to read another teams is beyond me , but that's another subject altogether lol

We are a middling club with a glorious past, sadly 1 trophy in 80 years does not make you a big club, but for some fans they still believe that we should be contesting with the like of Arse, Man Ure/City and Chelsea.

Given time, and patience, we might be able to do that in the future, but they are things that football fans in general are not blessed with.

A good win last night, another win and a couple of draws will see us safe IMO.

However beating Milwall last night has not changed my mind in the slightest. I dont think Gray could take us up.

Maybe im wrong but who knows ? Certainly nobody on here!

The away form has never been part of the problem has it ? Saturday we will see if we have turned a corner.

Over half the posters on here are either blunts / non fans / trolls ...: Or are Wednesday fans at their happiest wen they can moan and slag the team off and show off their football manager knowlge ?

When we lose there are usually 20+ posts slating everything from Grays team selection to how gray couldn't control the weather .

We win and it's nearly silent.

i dont think it a coincidence either ,...

Last night proved we can beat a team that hasn't won at home since October and that there are teams worse than us.

Whilst I'm thrilled we won and it's a massive step towards the magic 50 point mark there are much harder games to come.

One win against a poor team hasn't made me change my opinion hat Gray is the man to take us forward.

Last night proved we can beat a team that hasn't won at home since October and that there are teams worse than us.

Whilst I'm thrilled we won and it's a massive step towards the magic 50 point mark there are much harder games to come.

One win against a poor team hasn't made me change my opinion hat Gray is the man to take us forward.

.. sitting comfortably in 11th having gone through a protracted take-over...I think he already has ...

Last night we played a struggling team who we ought to beat.

And guess what - we did indeed beat them.

To me, that's a positive thing. Far too often in recent years we've slipped up in those sort of games.

I wonder how many of our fans, if they’d been offered mid table comfort before the season started, would have turned it down?

It's great that we won last night, bet the fact is that's one win in 8 league games which isn't good and people including me were rightly unhappy with that. Let's hope this is the start of a good run and we get to experience that amazing feeling that 3 points give us more often.

I know you're of the opinion that Stu should be relieved of the top job and I'm ok with that as you're not being a knob about it. I'm not of that opinion though and in a wider context one's opinion isn't, or shouldn't be formulated on one game (applies to in and out crews equally). T

he thing that I am pleased about is that we convincingly beat a team that was on paper and on the current table worse than us. Feeling confident that you can beat lesser teams is something I've not felt for a looooooong time. Long may it continue whoever is in charge.

I asked to see a more consistent team this season and I have to say that has happened. Perfect? Nope. Would I like us to be even more consistent? Yup. Would I like us to be smashing all comers? Absolutely.

Anyway, this is railroading the OP's thread. I think there've been a few more positive posts and a few calling out those posters who have been on Nuhiu and May's backs and even Maghoma (though to be fair, I think that was everyone).

lol

There's a lot of positives from last night really. 

5th goal in a week all away from home = scoring goals again

Nuhiu and May on the score sheet = well overdue for both of them

McGugan gets his 2nd in a week after not netting any goals 

Maghoma set up all 3 goals after most people calling for his head

Lots of praise for Keane again - looks like a great prospect if we can keep hold of him

and that bit of skill from Nuhiu was, well, a bit confusing really

Look i know it is Millwall but it doesnt matter, we got the win when we reeeeaally needed it. Could have easily been another 0-0