Sheffield Wednesday fan banned for three years

How times change. Worst supporters for throwing things were always the scousers, no suprise there, and Chelsea fans. You could go to stamford bridge and have golf balls, house bricks, snooker balls and darts, yes proper darts flying through the air at you.

Edited by Soul Power

A Sheffield Wednesday fan who hurled a tangerine at Fulham supporters during a game has been banned from attending football games for three years.

Mark Ablett, aged 29, threw the piece of fruit at rival fans when his team lost 4-0 to Fulham at Craven Cottage....

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/crime/sheffield-wednesday-fan-banned-from-matches-for-three-years-1-7096724

was it at half time?

I've seen supporters throw bananas at John Barnes in the 80's, with the majority of the stadium making monkey noises whilst he was flying down the wing for Watford.  How times have changed, we don't have any wingers nowadays.

in my local paper today....

Grimsby fan got assaulted & ejected for having an inflatable at Forest Green on saturday...

he was at the game with his 15y/old daughter, i kid you not!!

....how many cardiff fans got kicked out again? 

post-30651-0-98772900-1423516136.jpg

Edited by GY-owl.4

Poor Grimsby fan, the day would have started off all good humoured, chuffed with himself for obtaining a large inflatable football.

Only for it all to end in tears.

As Dinosaur Barry Davies would say, "Look at his face, just look at hieees face." 

inflatable.jpg

Poor Grimsby fan, the day would have started off all good humoured, chuffed with himself for obtaining a large inflatable football.

Only for it all to end in tears.

As Dinosaur Barry Davies would say, "Look at his face, just look at hieees face." 

inflatable.jpg

have you got me on ignore or didnt you read the thread?