Xbana Milan - Your thanks to Mandaric

Guest Amberketal

Guest Amberketal

We had a similar thread when the Mammadov takeover was announced, but maybe now it'd be worthwhile actually doing a proper thank you thread now that we have new owners.

I've been fairly critical of Mandaric for a while now, I felt he could do more, and probably should have done more, but that was more to do with the fact I saw how well we'd progressed and wanted us to take that next step. Obviously it was nothing personal, because Mandaric has been nothing but excellent for this football club; it's image, it's status, it's structure behind the scenes.

He's done nothing but a good job here and as an avid Wednesday fan I'll be forever grateful to him for doing what he's done.

Enjoy the money Milan, and good luck in the future.

Milan_zps169aff70.jpg

Edited by Amberketal

He saved the club.

No two ways about it.

And the fact is we've made year on year progress every single time he's been here. He was here for probably the most memorable season I've enjoyed as a Wednesday fan and he's helped us reach our highest position since we got relegated from the Premiership in 2000 this year.

Deserves our thanks and our gratitude for a thoroughly fantastic job.

Guest rubydubydoo

Thank you Milan

for all you've done for our club

And I am sure I speak for many Wednesdayites in wishing you and you family well, and hope we will still see you around Hillsborough in future.

He saved the club.

No two ways about it.

And the fact is we've made year on year progress every single time he's been here. He was here for probably the most memorable season I've enjoyed as a Wednesday fan and he's helped us reach our highest position since we got relegated from the Premiership in 2000 this year.

This.

XBANA MILAN

He saved the club.

No two ways about it.

Spot on.

People can also talk about legacy from this point onwards with the hands he's left us in, but i'm certain he will have done as much background work as possible on these guys, their intentions, business record etc. to make sure he's left us in the hands of people he thinks are capable of continuing the progress he's undoubtedly made here.

I hope this is the ticket that we've all hoped for, including Milan.

But there should be no doubt that he's done a fantastic job at this football club. A true club legend.

Xbana Milan Mandaric.