Xbana Milan - Your thanks to Mandaric

Guest Amberketal

I very much doubt Milan has made much money at all out of the club and that fact in itself deserves the upmost respect. 

He came in during our darkest hour and really has done the business for me. Got the club back into the Championship, we have invested in youth, improved our first team albeit slowly and we are now a solid and stable Championship club.

He has been a true Wednesday legend for me. 

I would love to hear the full extent of the problems when he first took the club over as i suspect we don't even know the half of it.

Milan you're my boy, Good luck and best wishes.

Much love Brad_Owl Xx

He's taken us forward as promised and got us in a position where we resemble a respectable club.

A lot of time and money at his age has gone into this and the plan was always to pass on to someone else with more clout when he couldn't afford to push further.

Many thanks milan, as I said last time with mammadov lol

I just hope the legacy is just as good and this new owner has the right intentions and the finance to back them up

Xbana Milan! It has been a great 4 years, you bought us on the brink of administration, struggling in league 1 and propped up with 30+ year olds nobody wanted. Now we have the championship play offs in sight, a young and talented squad and players coming through the academy. You saved this club and your contribution should never be forgotten!!

No matter what you think of MM, he's delivered on every count.

Taking us from the edge of administration and improving the club and the team year upon year.

Let's hope his final promise of leaving us in good hands turns out to be correct.

Cheers Milan (And your underwater phone).

The next home match should be dedicated to saying thanks to Mr Mandaric.

Everyone should turn up to show appreciation to the man who single handedly rescued our club from the abyss and moved us forward on and off the pitch. He has done more for our club than anyone has in the last 30 years and this should never be forgotten by the supporters.

Milan should leave our club with fond memories, and if indeed he does go onto retirement, he should look back on our clubs as being the best he has been a part of.