Xbana Milan - Your thanks to Mandaric

Guest Amberketal

I might not have had a club to support were it not for Milan Mandaric. He's done a magnificent job over the last four years. He took us from a complete and utter state to a purchasable prospect. Whatever we achieve in the future under the new owners will be 99% thanks to him.

I will forever be thankful to him.

I'm of the view that without him we'd be league 2 fodder.

If he didn't come along when he did we would have been bought on the cheap after administration by a Mick Wright consortium. They never, ever had the funds to run the club and we would have ended up back in court in no time.

He truly saved us and transformed us into a viable prospect.

wish i could be there to witness one of the most emotional scenes that you fans will be a part of I will be there in spirit as i'm sure every fan who can't make it will do,

god bless you Milan the lump in my throat will go away but the memories of your tenure at SWFC will remain for ever ,

Guest Big Guns

Tell you what...wasn't worth 30 million in 2011. Fair play to him.

Deffo fair play to him but I bet he's gutted he didn't get the full 40 million

He bought our club back from the brink and delivered year on year progression.

We were an absolute shambles of a club behind the scenes when Milan came in and he came in and through sheer hard work and sound financial management turned our club around.

For me he's a Sheffield Wednesday legend, it's as simple as that!!!

#XbanaMilan

Milan MUST go down as the best Owner/Chairman of the club in the clubs history.

Every Owls fan owes this man a huge vote of thanks, even the one's who doubted him, without Mandric we would have been in the conference, at the best now.Let's hope, and it sounds likely, that the future is in good hands.