Come back Gary Megson

If megson had been born hundreds of years ago he'd have been talked of in the same breath as Julius ceaser, Alexander the great, prince hector, Edward longshanks, Genghis khan, Joseph Stalin,Winston Churchill and JFK

Not all nice people but proper leaders of men

It would have been quite puzzling for a lot of people hundreds of years ago to hear the extolled virtues of Winny. Stalin and JFK!

I don't want to be too hard on Meggo - i liked him and as a player and (not in a patronising way) felt sorry for him when he was being scapegoated so horrifically at Bolton - i celebrated when his WBA side pummeled the piggies so bad that Warnock resoted to one of the worst and most despicable cheating acts seen by tring to get the game abandoned

Just don't think he is the way forward for us now

Sorry

It would have been quite puzzling for a lot of people hundreds of years ago to hear the extolled virtues of Winny. Stalin and JFK!

I don't want to be too hard on Meggo - i liked him and as a player and (not in a patronising way) felt sorry for him when he was being scapegoated so horrifically at Bolton - i celebrated when his WBA side pummeled the piggies so bad that Warnock resoted to one of the worst and most despicable cheating acts seen by tring to get the game abandoned

Sorry

if loving meggo is wrong.

I don't want to be right.

I'm a bit pissed.

Sorry

Past tense, sadly

This thread needs removing....Now!.......never to be resurrected ever again!

Their will be a resurrection one day.

The Ginger Messiah will return to Hillsbrough to smite all those that dare to play The Wednesday. All who face a team prepared by gary megson will quake and tremble in fear of the mighty beating about to be bestowed upon them. And The Cult will rise and spread, engulfing all who support The Wednesday. All Those of a porcine nature will be set alight and smoulder for eternity after witnessing the power of The Megson.

The Second Coming is near.

All hail gary megson

Their will be a resurrection one day.

The Ginger Messiah will return to Hillsbrough to smite all those that dare to play The Wednesday. All who face a team prepared by gary megson will quake and tremble in fear of the mighty beating about to be bestowed upon them. And The Cult will rise and spread, engulfing all who support The Wednesday. All Those of a porcine nature will be set alight and smoulder for eternity after witnessing the power of The Megson.

The Second Coming is near.

All hail gary megson

Amen.