Come back Gary Megson

Lets deal in facts shall we

When megson was in charge we had the 3rd highest budget in the league, we were 3rd in the league when he got sacked

When Jones took over we signed a few players and ched went down, our budget increased to 2nd

We finished in 2nd place

I rest on your face my lord

Guest conisbrough

This is a completely pointless thread.

I wanted Megson as manager and thought it unjust when he was sacked.

However you have to ask why he has not been given a job since leaving and why there was a lot of negativity around him before he took our managers role.

It is clear there is no role for him in the game and nobody is prepared to touch him with a barge pole.

Thus if you want to waste your breath on a lost cause continue to do so but it will never happen. He has been out of game 3 years and it is extremely rare for anyone to resume a career in management after such an absence.

Guest conisbrough

Desperate attempt to get well in, can you name another person who has done 50/50 draw and then become our manager?

This is a completely pointless thread.

I wanted Megson as manager and thought it unjust when he was sacked.

However you have to ask why he has not been given a job since leaving and why there was a lot of negativity around him before he took our managers role.

It is clear there is no role for him in the game and nobody is prepared to touch him with a barge pole.

Thus if you want to waste your breath on a lost cause continue to do so but it will never happen. He has been out of game 3 years and it is extremely rare for anyone to resume a career in management after such an absence.

I give you non other than Mr Gray,caretaker manager of wolves 2004 then next appointment Northampton 2007.

I give you non other than Mr Gray,caretaker manager of wolves 2004 then next appointment Northampton 2007.

Gray was still in a coaching role prior to his Northampton appointment though. GM is down to drawing the lottery tickets out of a hat now he is done as a coach and manager as his ideas are yesterdays news.

Did Gray not lose to the likes of the Mighty Yeovil and the outstanding Doncaster away last season both of which were relegated to the pub league and one of which is struggling in said league or have we forgotten that one.

They were Championship teams.

Demo couldn't even finish that netballer off properly.

Mind you, he had a few good goes when he should've been at Middlewood sorting out the worst runs in the club's history.