Come back Gary Megson

In fairness it was about 3rd I believe . Polar opinions to be fair. He's either the messiah or a knob depending on which camp you're in.

I don't recall anyone calling him a knob or having a bad word for him when he was manager.In fact there was a great sense of togetherness amongst the fan base unlike now when you have a fractured fan base.

I can see why people struggle to warm to him,he is brash,arrogant,opinionated,outspoken but I think these are good qualities to have in a manager.

It's fair to say chairmen are scared of him and it would a strong person to hire him,he isn't a yes man. Mandaric couldn't handle him and we all know how that ended.

I love Megson for everything he did for Wednesday as a player and manager , However two things I will say .

I knew three players in Megson`s squad and its wasn't as strong together or happy as the squad under Gray , I know two in that squad.

Secondly its three years since he was sacked, why hasn't be got a role back in the game somewhere?

I don't recall anyone calling him a knob or having a bad word for him when he was manager.In fact there was a great sense of togetherness amongst the fan base unlike now when you have a fractured fan base.

I can see why people struggle to warm to him,he is brash,arrogant,opinionated,outspoken but I think these are good qualities to have in a manager.

It's fair to say chairmen are scared of him and it would a strong person to hire him,he isn't a yes man. Mandaric couldn't handle him and we all know how that ended.

Selective memory. There was real vitriol expressed on here from some. Edited by Dagmeister

I don't recall anyone having a bad word for him when he was manager.

HAHA

Everytime we lost which was nealry every away game it was worse than it is now about Gray.

There were bring back Irvine threads during his first 5 games too.

Promotion.

With a 30 mil sale kicker.

Why wasn't it immediate before

He inherited an absolute shambles when he arrived he Feb 2011

He soon sorted it out though in his first transfer window, when he put together a promotion winning squad in one summer

His achievements speak for themselves, with the added bonus of being a Wednesdayite being the cherry on top

Guest Ash76

I like Megson and would happily welcome him back but ffs come on, let it go now

Edited by Ash76