Come back Gary Megson

I can envisage it now. The first home game of next season: a boiling hot summer afternoon in August; £10 million in new signings in the starting eleven; 35,000 excited owls in attendance; all topped off by the return of the messiah, Megson.

Sit back and imagine it guys.

He's been out of the game because there's no other job he'll take. He has to come back, it's here or nothing for our Meggo.

#unfinishedbusiness

#comehome

This seems to be the point which non cult members struggle with. They have been blinded to his brilliance and accept that the future is Gray,a most disturbing thought if ever there was one.

I can envisage it now. The first home game of next season: a boiling hot summer afternoon in August; £10 million in new signings in the starting eleven; 35,000 excited owls in attendance; all topped off by the return of the messiah, Megson.

HAHAHA

I'd cry if we let that muppet loose on all that!

Brings tears of joy to my eyes (and a hardness to somewhere else) thinking my about that.

It says in the Scriptures the Lord spake unto the multitudes on' Kop steps..from on high he spaketh...

"Yea verily my father, my  grandfather and my gradfathers father s err..father peopled this hallowed space...and saw the light...and the light was blue...(with a faint hint of ginger)....and the multitudes cheered and dancetheth, ed..upon that sacred ground...

"will ye not follw me" he crieth..

"Yes Lord!!!"..bellowed back the multitudes...

"Will you not follow me to the promised land???"

"Yes Lord..We will follow thee to Earths end and beyond......"

So...They followed him..................................................... to Stevenage....

He was later crucified