new signings on way

I like this bit of the season when we get an excellent loan signing in .

I'm looking for Wickham MK2, or even a Matt Fryatt/ Leroy Lita type.

Yeah, good times ahead. The strength of our season has always been down to the loan signings. Our best players are never actually ours.

Were we to bring in some quality like that then I'd be really pleased as we have a more solid base to build from this year.

Guest wilyfox

There was one before that who refused to come out on loan and wanted to fight for his place

I know, that's why I said it could have been him a couple of weeks back in an earlier post in this thread, pre-GTF. But his situation does not fit the player Gray was trying to get Friday.

I think everybody is going to be very disappointed. We always expect something great and end up with something desperate

The knack is never expect owt from wednesday , that way you are never disappointed when nothing happens.

Edited by S36 OWL

I like this bit of the season when we get an excellent loan signing in .

I'm looking for Wickham MK2, or even a Matt Fryatt/ Leroy Lita type.

Yeah, good times ahead. The strength of our season has always been down to the loan signings. Our best players are never actually ours.

Only when we are in the relegation zone will we get players better than what we have...

I don't think it was SWP. He could have been the player wanting to stay and fight for his place at QPR, before we signed GTF. Signing him would make little sense to us now. We've brought experience in, and he's neither a CF or CM.

he made his first appearance on the bench for QPR against Chelsea for months, they made a point of it on match of the day because he scored the winner against them the last time they played. Edited by burncrossowl